Chapter 2

There is something on my stomach.

There is something heavy on my stomach.

There is someone snoring in my ear.

There is someone breathing heavily on my neck.

There is someone droolin-

Jade woke up with a start, hands flailing and accidentally knocked Celia off the bed. Where the hell was she? Jade blinked trying to remember details from the previous night. She heard Celia groan and swear and she looked over the edge of the giant bed. On the floor laid Celia eyes shooting daggas at Jade while her left hand clutched the right hand that had taken the impact of the fall. Jade closed her eyes and sighed.

"Well good morning to you too," Celia snapped and Jade grimaced.

Celia was not a morning person. It didn't help that Jade had thrown Celia off her queen-sized bed straight onto the carpeted but hard floor.

"I'm sorry," Jade said and Celia flipped her while getting up before making her way to her closet.

Finally, Jade's memories from the previous night resurfaced.

Jack

Jack

Jack

He had broken up with her last night. Jade fell back onto the pillows and groaned. The dull pain seemed to start up again. Her insides felt hollow.

"What's wrong now?" Celia asked from inside her closet.

From her tone Jade could tell Celia was still snappy but she was going to act like everything was normal. Fighting Celia was not worth it.

"I was dumped," Jade groaned and she put her hands over her face.

"Well baby, that's life. Shit happens but we get up and move on," Celia shouted from the closet and Jade groaned again. "Get up, we need to go. We have a class in fifteen minutes."

Jade blinked. She had forgotten about that class. Jade almost swore but instead tumbled out of bed and headed for Celia's closet. The closet was luxurious and it looked like a mini clothing store. Jade loved it in there. It even had small bean bags which Jade sat on most times while Celia picked out her different outfits.

Celia was petite, the smallest out of Jade's friend group. Often, she and Jade shared clothes, now was one of those times.

"Do you have anything class appropriate?" Jade asked flitting through Celia's night out clothes that all seemed to sparkle brightly. Too bright if anyone asked Jade.

"I do," Celia said with a wicked grin.

Jade raised her eyebrows attention piqued.

"Try this," Celia suggested showing Jade a black blazer and a pair of denim shorts.

Jade looked at the outfit trying to figure out whether Celia was joking or not but Celia looked dead set on her choice.

"Denim shorts and a blazer?" Jade questioned and Celia nodded.

"It's chic," Celia said shoving the clothes into Jade's arms. "It's something different and so out of character. Small things like that will do you worlds of good after your breakup with that jerk."

Jade laughed before her heart sank at the mention of Jack.

"How would you know about small thing doing me 'worlds of good'?" Jade asked amusedly.

Celia didn't reply, she just winked with a grin before going back to looking for her outfit for the day. Jade changed into the said chic outfit and it didn't look as bad as she thought it would. She liked the way she looked, bad ass minus her morning hair. If it wasn't for class starting in a few minutes, Jade would have loved to style her hair but time was running out so she tied her head into a messy bun on top of her head and she was done.