020, NARRATIVE.

Khalieah continued to tug at her dress as she and Bianca walked into a taco restaurant in Malibu. "B, I don't understand why I had to get all dressed up to come eat tacos in Malibu." She whispered. "Not only that, it's twelve in the afternoon."

"Girl we are in Cali. So many rich famous people live here, why would you even think to come out with sweatpants and a t shirt?" Bianca asked.

They sat down at their table and Khalieah checked her phone. She sighed. "Vinnie hasn't texted me since last night, he probably mad over nothing again." She said.

"Most of the time when you say he's mad over nothing, you did something." The other girl spoke, causing them both to laugh. "Oh shit, do you got a tampon? I left an extra at the hotel."

"Yeah, you want me to come to the bathroom with you or you want me to hand it to you underneath the table?" She asked.

"Under the table, i'm not even gonna take long ima hurry so we can order our food."

After Lieah handed it over to her, Bianca grabbed her purse and walked to the bathroom. Lieah started scrolling through instagram while she waited.

"Uh, excuse me. Is anybody sitting here?"

She didn't look up from her phone. "Yeah, my friend she's in the bathroom. There's other open seats." She said, clearly irritated that Bianca was taking so long.

"Sorry to break it to you.. but Bianca isn't coming back." He said.

"Who the fuck-" She looked up from her phone and gasped when she realized who it was. "When the fuck did you get here?!" She asked.

"Well that's one way to greet me."

She got out of her seat and embraced him tightly. "You sneaky bitch, both of y'all some sneaky bitches actually. When did you get here?" She asked.

They both pulled out of the hug. "I got here late last night. I was gonna come over to your hotel but Bianca said you wouldn't have wanted to see me if you looked a mess so we came up with this plan." He explained. "You could never look a mess to me.. by the way."

"Nope, not uh. We're not doing this. You could've at least texted me back.. I was mad as shit cause I thought you were mad."

"I have no reason to be mad, you're just an over thinker. Let's sit." The two of them sat down and Vinnie couldn't contain his smile. "I just- wow. You're here, i'm here."

"Yep... no need to state the obvious kid."

"This is awkward... is this awkward? I just really really didn't wanna fuck this up and I feel like we should've done this a different way because now it's like we're in public and I don't know how to act without sounding or looking crazy.. do I sound or-"

"Vinnie." She said sternly. "Breathe."

He took a deep breath. "All these people are making me nervous. Just give me a second."

She rolled her eyes before getting up and grabbing his hand. "I've been sitting here thirty minutes and no one has taken my order, let's go find something else to do. I'm not even hungry."

They walked out the restaurant hand in hand. "So, now what?" He asked.

"Well, we're gonna go back to my hotel and i'm gonna take this tiny ass dress off because what I look like trying to impress you. Then, i'm down to do whatever. Deal?"

"Deal."

AUTHORS NOTE.
hey 🙄. should i continue
this book or just write a
whole different one. need
feedback lol 😜😜😜😜!