037, NARRATIVE.

"Before we go in, two rules. Don't speak to my sister even if she speaks to you. The other one is to speak to my mama or she'll be mad. Got it?"

"Got it."

As soon and Khalieah and Vinnie made it inside of her house, her mother came running towards them with open arms. "Lieah!! I didn't know that Vinnie was coming or I would've made more food for him."

"Hi miss Maggie. I'm not hungry anyway." Vinnie greeted

"It's good, we'll order some pizza or something." Lieah said. "Lina here?"

Her sister came walking down the hallway with a confused expression on her face. "Seriously ma..? She didn't even ask if he could come. Why would you even wanna bring your boyfriend to a dirty ass house?" She asked.

Khalieah rolled her eyes. "First of all, I been gone so how the fuck I was supposed to know y'all wasn't gonna clean? Second of all, she obviously don't care that he's here so why are you in my business?"

"Because if daddy was here you wouldn't be doing it so why do you feel the need to walk over mom like that? And why is he just standing there looking stupid, nigga can you speak? That's rude as fuck." She said.

"Hi."

"Vinnie!" Khalieah yelled. "Oh my god I don't got time for this y'all all fucking annoying i'm going to go take a shower."

She ran to her room and Vinnie sighed. "Look, i'm sorry about that. She's just really stressed and no disrespect Kalinah, but you're not making it any better for her... maybe you should try to be a sister to her rather than being rude everytime you two speak." He explained.

"Bruh... you met my sister off a dating app. You don't know her like you think you do. I don't even see why you even trying with that girl. She a spoiled brat."

"I'm just gonna excuse myself before I say something i'll regret in the end. Bye." He walked to Khalieah's room and she was standing in her bathroom saying her ABC's backwards. "Lieah, you good?"

"Great." She responded.

He sat down on her bed. "I didn't know we lied to each other, but okay."

"I didn't know we didn't respect each other's wishes either." She retorted. "I specifically asked you not to say anything to Lina and you did it anyway."

"What was I suppsoed to do? Disrespect your sister? Not only that, I asked you not to go through things in my room and you did it anyway. Neither of us respect each other's boundaries so don't try to pin it on me." He snapped back.

"I don't care, next time just listen to me when I ask you to not do something."

"Lieah you're not gonna keep talking to me like i'm your child or something. I'm your boyfriend not a dog and I speak for myself without you telling me what or what not to say. That's toxic and controlling." Vinnie fumed.

"Okay whatever Vincent. Stop talking to me."

He got off of the bed and walked into the bathroom. "Stop being an asshole and talk to me Lieah! God you make me wanna-"

"Hit me?" She asked. The tone in her voice had went from angry to slightly brittle. "If you're gonna do it, just do it. Don't say anything because thats what makes it hurt worse."

Vinnie's face immediately dropped. He couldn't believe she would even think that's what he was going to say. "Lieah.. w-what?" He stammered. "You think I would do that?"

"Is that not what you were going to say?" She questioned. "You were just mad so I thought that's what was gonna happen next. Sorry."

He sighed. "Baby come here." He grabbed the both of her hands and squeezed them. "I would never even think of putting my hands on you. Or any woman but that's not the point. I'm sorry if me being angry made you feel that way but you know me better than that."

"I'm just stressed out. I hate being here and i'm sorry I brought you here with everything going on. When i'm not here nothing gets done I feel like i'm cinderella without the evil stepmom and sisters."

"Oh no, your sister is pretty evil if you ask me." They both chuckled. "See look, I love seeing that smile. I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you though, next time i'll ignore your sister."

"Thank you, and next time I won't go through your room even if i'm tempted to do so."

"Okay this is good, we're good? We have set boundaries and I hope we never argue again because it hurt me to yell at you."

"I never heard you yell, it scared me and if you tell anybody that ima shoot you. Speaking of, wanna see the guns?" She asked.

"Nope but I have a feeling you're gonna show me anyway."

AUTHORS NOTE,
i have nothing to say
today!!! hope everyone
had a good day tday!!

also i seen some people
think i'm like 20 and i-
i'm 17 😰😰 not an
adult yet 🙄🙄