050, EPILOUGE.

Vinnie woke up and looked around just to realize he was back in his bedroom in Seattle. Nothing was moved, nothing was packed, and he was alone. He picked up his phone and it was completely dead.

He walked to the kitchen where his family was eating dinner and sat down at the table. "Um... where'd Lieah go?" Vinnie questioned.

"Who's Lieah?" Reggie asked.

"Khalieah, your bestfriend... my girlfriend. Literally I could've sworn me and her were supposed to be on our plane right now on our way to LA to start our lives together in this nice apartment I rented for us?" Vinnie explained.

His parents looked at each other in confusion then turned their attention back to him. "Vincent... you've been asleep since this morning. You never even told us that you even wanted to ever move to LA." His father said.

"Yeah, and we genuinely have no idea who Khalieah is. I honestly thought you were still talking to the Emily girl. I like Emily."

Vinnie stood up. "No, Lieah and I have been together for six months. I've visited her in Florida and she's visited me here. Mom, you love Lieah! Reggie you and her clicked from the first day and she got you into that Florida slang... you like to say that one word- JIT! JIT that's the word!"

"What the hell is a jit... a bug?" Reggie questioned.

"I don't know what it is! You do though! Oh my god, can Lieah just jump out and yell that it's a prank already?! This is seriously stressing me out." He looked around. "Where's the pictures of me and Lieah that you guys hung up on my birthday??

"There's no Lieah, Vincent! Never in your life have you mentioned someone with that name nor brought anyone home. The last time you brought a girl here was freshman year and her name was not Khalieah. I'm worried." His mother said.

"I'll be right back, i'm sure I have pictures of me and her in my phone. I'll prove to you guys why i'm saying isn't a lie."

🌠

vinniehelp

vinnie
help

mason
what are we helping
with. i don't know
how to do chemistry
btw 😃👍🏻

seb
what's up

vinnie
can someone please
text lieah and have
her text me i must've
deleted her number
on accident or something