Who Cares

Izuku Midoriya. The ninth wielder of OFA. Without a doubt he's a little cinnamon roll even though he's blind. That we all think. Until that day in his first year.

His mother was kidnapped by Overhaul to get to his father AFO, but was released soon after. He izuku was heartbroken. He wouldn't eat, sleep or speak. Not that his 'friends' care. They know about it but don't even try to help him. Ochako seemed basically dumped him the day after and went to Iida which didnt help. It's now his second year.

But something happened last year as well. Izuku, during his fight with Overhaul did the unthinkable.

He killed him. He plunged his hand into his chest and crushed his heart. Since that day he as never the same. OFA got taken away from him and given to Bakugo leaving Izuku with his birth quirk 'Sensory'. It allows the user to animate and inanimate objects. That's how he gets around and can distinguish faces. His weapon, his Scythe combined with fhr leftover speed from OFA he was still a force to be reckoned with.

As of now he's in his room awaiting thr verdict of the school staff. Whether he should be expelled. Unfortunately the student counsel has a say. The SC voted against him. They got the majority since AM voted against him aswell much to the displeasure of the teachers. Especially Powerloader. Izuku used to help out and visit. He respected him.

Izuku felt a disturbance and decided to check it out. He made sure to carry his Scythe with him on his back. It was gunmetal black that attached to a magnet he controls mentally. How? Mei Hatsume. She's a genius. Enough said.

As he stepped into the common area he felt the stares without his quirk.

"I'm assuming your expecting Santa?" He said sarcastically.

"You have no right to be here." Iida taunted.

"Last time I check, 'The holder of a Hero License has the right to kill a villain if said villain is rank B and above.' Overhaul was a rank SSS. Cut the crap." He retorted.

"Your a monster. No wonder AM took his quirk back and gave it to Katsuki. He's much better than you." Uraraka shouted.

"Is that so. Then why was he unconscious during the fight!? Oh yeah. He blew up the tunnel he was in and almost killed 5 others with him."

"Shut up you damn Deku."

"Make you Bomb Boy."

Katsuki snapped. He lunged into the air and blasted his way over but then hr stopped. Mid air. He was just... Floating?

"What the." They exclaimed.

"It's funny. When I met my dad he gave me my original quirk back with one more. First of my original quirk. Clockwork. I can slow down or speed up any object. Heck I can even freeze it in time like Katsuki here. The other is Body Supremacy. I can control any bodily function. Even shut down my  Nociceptors." He explained. He lifted his cloth to reveal his eyes.

 He lifted his cloth to reveal his eyes

"How vile!" Momo scorned.

"Oh please." Izuku said playing with his Scythe.

"Izuku Midoriya!" Shouted All Might who came barging in.

"Yes?!" Izuku said obviously annoyed by the man infront of him.

"By popular demand of I and the student council you are expelled from U.A. highschool. This is no longer your hero academia." He said proudly. Izuku's heart wasn't hurt at all. It was already broken. His mentality though is a different story. He looked to the ground with hate and sorrow. All that was heard was the....

Tik Tok......Tik Tok.

The sound from his eyes echoed in the room until they came to a grinding stop.

"Midoriya? I'm sorry. The rest of us were out voted. You are to be escorted out immediately. Grab your things." Aizawa said sadly.

"Things? Everything I owned was destroyed by your students. And for what. Because I killed a SSS ranked Villain. He deserved what he got. It's not murder by law." Izuku seethed. His voice low... threatening...yet calm...his voice sent chills down everyone's spine.

"Well I have my scythe so I guess I have the important stuff. I'm be taking my leave. But first bring Mirio to the gate along with Hatsume."

"You got it."

As Izuku walked outside he felt All Might slip something on to his back. He knew it was a tracking device. Izuku played along with it. As he neared the gate he was met with Mirio and Hatsume.

"Mirio. Stretch out you hand."

He obeyed.

Tik tik tik tik tik tik.

I fast paced tikking was heard as Izuku rewinded Mirio back to his quirk State

"Use your quirk." Izuku said. Mirio's eyes widened as he phased his hand threw his bag.

"Oh my God. Thank you Midoriya. Thank you so much." He said hugging him tightly.

"It's the least I can do."

"Hatsume." He called looking to the pinkette.

"Yes?" She responded.

"As childish as you are....thank you for sticking with me." He said solemly patting her head.

"Its my pleasure."

With that he ventured beyond the fastest of U.A.

What will become of Izuku Midoriya?

Find Out Next Time On: Out Of Sight Out Of Mind

Words 869

Posted 2/9/2020