Evaluation

A month later and Nezuko has been going to U.A.'s new primary school (in Jamaica where I live the schooling system is, Basic School/Kindergarten then Primary school, then highschool. Then college (optional)).

Izuku and Lena-Jade have been getting closer and closer to the point where they don't feel awkward around eachother during ling periods of silence. The rest of the class isn't like that though. They scorn Izuku and always try to remove Lena-Jade from his company. They sit at a table alone though sometimes Mei and The Big Three drop by.

As of now he's on the couch checking together with Toph and Nezuko. It was a documentary about birds. Toph listened as she laid her head on her father's lap. Nezuko sitting in LJ's lap. They were like a happy family. It was Saturday and the girls were out to he mall. The boys wee gaming.

"Dad I'm hungry." Toph said.

"Coming sweety give me a second." He said getting up, gently moving her head to a pillow. He journeyed to the kitchen and opened the fridge and found some of his leftover Muffins. No one uses the fridge except Sato so he was safe. Sato hates when food is used to harm.

"Catch." He threw the muffin in the air and Toph moved accordingly and caught it. Izuku taught her how to make mid second calculations to predict the trajectory of the objects being thrown her way. Izuku grabbed the remaining box of muffins and treaded back to the couch. He gave one to Lena-Jade who smiled. When he gave one to Nezuko she got up and bowed before taking it. She was so cute and loyal. She tries her best not to disappoint though that's impossible. She's too cute. Izuku took the last muffin and threw away the box.

He reclaimed his seat and continued to 'watch' the documentary. Remember he's blind. So he listens just like Toph.

Soon the documentary ended and Izuku retreated to his room while LJ and Nezuko played. Toph...was being Toph. She decided to travel underground to her Aunt's lab. Again.

Izuku wanted to train his quirk, Clockwork but couldn't. It had a  fatal draw back. Every second he uses his quirk....his heart stops. With his body Supremacy he can slow down organ failure but for whatever reason he can't control his heart(it's called plot). He took his Scythe and revealed it's obsidian blade. It was beautiful. Gunmetal black and strips of white. The blade made of obsidian. Cute things on the atomic scale(scientifically true.)

He admired this weapon. Jt had killed many of those who deserve it. Rapists. Kidnappers. Murderers. People who it too far. But now that he's back in the hero course he's limited to B class and up villains. Most that he encounters on patrol are C class thugs and lower. He was tempted to kill a mob boss but he wasn't he ranking enough in the heroes eyes.

That's the problem. He thinks the hero society is weak. If you capture a Villain just executed them if they are high ranking enough while they're still in prison. It's simple Logic. Kill + Bad guys = less bad guys.

He then got a knock and he said the door was unlocked. Iida, Mina, Uraraka and Momo were in his door way with a document in their hand. Izuku 'read' it and it said Lawsuit.

U.A. Student Council

Plaintiff

V.

Izuku Midoriya

Defendant.

They're taking him to frickin court.

"What is the meaning of this?" Izuku asked.

"We're suing for the possession of Nezuko Kamado and Toph Beifong." Iida announced.

"You dare? Where are my children?" Izuku asked.

"They're safe. Away from you."

"I. Asked. Where. Are. My. Children?" He said slower.

"Outside with the police."

Immediately Izuku ran outside as down the stairs, threw the door.

He saw Nezuko and Toph along with several cops.

"Dad? What's happening?" Toph asked.

"Don't worry. It's just that they sued me for the possession of the both of you." He said holding down his head. Nezuko ran to him and hugged his legs. The officer followed.

"Sir, release the child." The officer said. Izuku put his hands up to show the Nezuko was holding onto him firmly. He began dragging her but she wouldn't budge.

"Stop! Your hurting her." Izuku announced.

"C'mon you brat. Let go." As soon as he said that Toph sent a piece of earth between the two.

"Noone calls my little sister a brat." Toph said. She bended the earth so that it reached his neck. "TOPH! Enough is enough. Release him." Izuku said. "But dad-". "Release him now. I'm going to get you girls back but I'm doing it legally."

"Nezuko...I love you. Sweety you have to go with the nice officers. Can you be a good girl for me? The sooner you go the sooner you comeback." Izuku cooed. The other officers hearts melted and his words, wondering why he was being sued.

Nezuko shook her head and held on tighter. "Sweety. Please, you have to let go. Even if I never see you again, I will always be with you lil one. Okay?" Izuku replied to her antics. Tears flowed from her eyes as she let go hesitantly and and bowed sharply.

Izuku watched as his two daughters were taken away from him. This wasn't just a legal battle.

This is war.

Words 907

Posted 11/9/2020