First Day

As Izuku waited outside his home room his stomach churned. The thought of seeing his old classmates. The thought of being near his old friends turn traitors was gut wrenching.

Toph is with Mei helping out. Mei is like a sister to Izuku. She's his complete opposite though.

He's cruel. She's heartwarming. He's unforgiving. she's carefree. He can kill without mental repercussions. She....well she can't kill a person but everything else yes.

Yesterday when he arrived he introduced her to his now legally adopted daughters. It was a heartwarming moment.

Nezuko is still very clingy so she is holding onto his hand firmly.

"Okay we have an old student returning today. Treat him well. He's also an ex vigilante." Aizawa announced.

"Sir isn't it quite late to have transfers." He asked.

"Not for me old friend." A rough voice spoke. Izuku walked inside Nezuko in hand.

"Sir what is he doing here. He's a murderer and a rapist!" Shouted Iida causing Nezuko to tear up a little.

"Exactly. He even bound her mouth with bamboo." Exclaimed Momo.

Tears flowed from Nezuko's face as she hid behind her father.

"Let's get something straight. I am many things, a murderer is technically one of them. But rape isn't on my agenda. This is my youngest daughter Nezuko. Wanna give them a way lil un?" He said. Nezuko emerged from behind him and gave a little wave.

"Good girl."

"Why is her mouth tied? That's very suspicious." Asked Iida.

"Her ancestors had a tradition. Those who bore the teeth of her ancestor was to where a bamboo muzzle as a sign of her supposed godliness. She doesn't believe in that but still wants to honor her family tradition." Izuku explained.

"So why did you kidnap her and where is the other one!?" Shouted Mina.

"I did not kidnap them."

"Hard to believe."

"It's true. He adopted both of them after seeing them become orphans. He raised them. Now if anyone so much as touches Nezuko, I will personally send you to the bottom of Loch Ness where I bribe dear old Nessie to toy with what remains of a former U.A. student. Am I clear?"

"Yessir."

"Izuku. Where is Toph?" Asked Shota.

"Mei."

"Okay. I'm assuming she stays with you?" He asked pointy to Nezuko.

"Apparently."

"Alrighty then. Back seat to the left. Oh sorry by the way. We kinda replaced you. That's is Lena-Jade Malcom." He said pointing to the black haired girl in his former seat.

" He said pointing to the black haired girl in his former seat