3 k.e.

[edmund didn't exactly enjoy the plan to cross a serpent]

plan to cross a serpent]

   "well then how do we get to this stone in the sword?" prince caspian asked, leaning back while crossing his arms in suspicion. you bit your lip and looked down at the map they had provided you with. "well, the shortest way is here, however, there is a sea serpent that travels those water," you grimaced at your memories of your encounter with the beast.

edmund looked taken aback, a sarcastic comment coming, "oh yes, that's the shortest route, and obviously the safest!" you rolled your eyes and looked at the map again. "well, i've fought the beast, at most we may be damaged by its strength," you shrugged and edmund immediately looked annoyed.

   "or get eaten by a sea serpent," his eyebrows furrowed as held something above him to keep him from falling due to the crashing waves. "i can say with 90% certainty that we won't get eaten," you looked up at edmund, smiling ever so viciously. he sighed and shook his head, "we're all going to die."

   you laughed and gave him a condescending look, "do you think so little of me and my abilities? while i may be younger then you, considerably more attractive, and a little clumsy. i could probably beat you in a battle." edmund looked away and then back at you with an evil smile. "let's wage on it then. i win, we go the longer route and you let me train you," he began and then pointed to you.

   "and if i win, it'll be a surprise," you smiled back and rolled the map back up, "let's meet on the deck at 10."