| k.e.

[request for just_king_edmund]

[edmund and you return to narniaand you have a child together]

and you have a child together]

"edmund, vera really wants to show you something," you smile to your daughter, waiting for your husband to climb up the hill. as he emerges he clasps his hands together, "what is it dear?" there before him stood his daughter. she was still fairly young, only 5. yet her sword fighting skills are beyond compare.

she quickly bows in front of him, wanting him to do the same. he looked at you with a raised brow, holding back a laugh. edmund quickly does the same. before he could react, vera hits his knee with a wooden sword, sending her into a fit of laughter. "oh wow, wounding me when i'm greeting you? poor sportsmanship vera. now i have to seek revenge!"

edmund pulled vera to the ground with him, tickling her as they rolled around. "hey, what about mommy?" vera turned to look at you, a suspicious smile on both of their faces. "yeah, no keep me out of this," you shook you head. however, that wasn't enough to stop them.

they both tackled you, edmund and vera laying on top of you, not letting you get up, "oh you're both rascals." you rolled your eyes. "now i understand why you called me that in your wedding vows." you started laughing, shaking your head a little as the two rolled off of you. "but you still love me."

"or do i," your eyes widened as edmund looked at you with despair. "oh now you've done it," he tackled you, tickling you as vera sat and laughed. "do you have to do that every time we joke around?" he nodded, smiling to himself.

"why of course i do, because you love it," edmund smiled, kissing you causing instant disgust in vera. "ew that's icky." her remarked caused you to both bring her back down to the ground, causing a tickle-tag-team.

-
note; i hope you liked it!