3 p.c.

[caspian was trying toconfess his feelings for you]

confess his feelings for you]

caspian usually appeared as confident and unwavering, however, when it came to his love for you, he wasn't as strong. he would normally shake, stumble on his words, it was never a pretty sight. however, one day, he said screw it. caspian knew that eventually he'd have to tell you, or just die alone, and he opted for the telling you part.

so, while you were practicing with your bow, you felt a small tap on your shoulder. when you turned around you saw your sister, susan. "oh hey," you smiled at her. she smiled back and gestures back towards the camp, "caspian said he wanted to discuss business with you." for some odd reason she looked like she was smirking. her smiled turned upside in a suspicious manner.

   "okay?" you questioned her suspicious behavior, but you decided to go back to camp anyway. as you entered the tent where business is normally done, you sighed as you only saw caspian. a little bit of you was worried that edmund would've popped out with a can of worms or something. "hey caspian, what'd you want?" you rocked back and forth on your shoes, unknowingly making caspian slightly nauseated.

   he rubbed his hands together and looked down, trying to maintain eye contact and failing miserably, something he does often with you. "hey y/n. i uh, well... i have something to tell you," caspian admitted, there was no turning back now. you nodded and smiled at him, waiting for the something. "well, y/n, i'll just be front with you, i like you." his lips spread into an awkward smile as you smiled wider.

   "well prince caspian, it's your lucky day, because i like you too. now if you mind me, i am going to go continue target practice while shouting at susan for making me feel so worried. how about we go for a walk afterwards?" you suggested, holding out your hand to shake his. "of course," he shook your hand and ended with kissing it. something you didn't quite expect.