Hotel Incident- Chiba x reader

I tried😭😢 no judging also there's probably some grammar mistakes sry about that, I'm not good at English even tho it's my main language👁👄👁anywayyyyys enjoy :)
______________________________________

3rd person POV

(Y/n) was on a mission to save their sick classmates that were poisoned. All the girls and (y/n) had to go through a part of the hotel to open a door on the other side. The girls were just walking through when a boy near their age came by and started flirting with (y/n). He took them to a table to start up a conversation.

They didn't like it at all. He started to get to close to them. They both stood up and he started to move close to them. He put his right hand on their ass while his left was on their thigh. They started shaking badly. "P-please stop" they said while trying to push away from his grip. Luckily Kayano found them just in time. "HEY!!" Kayano yelled. The boy was suprised and let go of (y/n).

Kayano and (y/n) ran to the others. Kayano told the other what happened. The girls were furious, while (y/n) was terrified. After that, they left the room and opened the door, the others ran in.

All the girls went to a different room to figure out a way to tell the others what happened. The girls decided that (y/n) wasn't gonna talk and just stay in the crowd while the others told everyone what happened. They eventually left the bathroom.

(Y/n) didn't say a thing. They went over to Chiba and hugged him, their face resting on his chest. He was shocked at first but hugged back. "I'm scared" they whispered to him. He was confused but hugged tighter to comfort them.

Everyone was confused why they suddenly started hugging Chiba, but that question soon got answered. "What happened in there?" Mr. Karasuma asked. "Well....." Rio replied. Everybody was still confused. "Yes....?" Terasaka asked. Rio sighed. "While we were in there a man started to touch (y/n)" Everybody gasped. (Y/n) hugged Chiba tighter, if possible. Rio continued, "luckily Kayano saved them before he could do anything else"

Later

After they finished the mission everyone went to bed. (Y/n) couldn't sleep normally. Chiba walked in. "Can't sleep?" "No" they replied. "Wanna cuddle?" Chiba asked in hopes of them saying yes. "Yes please"

That night (y/n) and Chiba went to sleep cuddling peacefully. Before a certain redhead came to wake them up in the morning.