Chocolates- Itona x reader

Nobody gave me any requests :(
Like I said before I SUCK at writing so, dont mind the horrible grammar and stoof
____________________________________________________________________________

3rd person POV

It was lunch time and you were in the classroom, sitting on the floor eating like most people.(wow, I'm so smart right -_-) You were in the back of the room enjoying ur lunch of (whatever you desire) and chocolate.(ik some ppl don't like chocolate sry)

Itona was in the desk infront of you. He was reading his magazines like normal. He looked at you and then eyes the chocolate. You had confusion all over your face.

Reader's POV

I was eating my chocolates and suddenly Itona sat down next to me. I decided to start eating my (ur choicee) instead of eating the rest of the chocolate.(idiot)

I took my last bite of (foodd) and look over to see Itona eating my CHOCOLATESSS!!! I was looking forward to eating those later. "Itonaaa" He looked over. "Yes (y/n)?" He asked with his normal calm face.

Is he serious? Dude, my chocolateee. "Why are eating my chocolate?" "I was saving it for later" Itona just started at me for a second then started to continued to eat my chocolate. "ITONA, NOO"

It was my last piece of chocolate. He had it in his hand. "Itona, no" He slowly started to put it towards his mouth. "Don't you dare" he slowly puts it closer. "Itonaa" *Plop* it's in his mouth. "NooOOOoO" "MY cHocOlAte"

3rd person POV

He grabbed your chin to make you face him. You were very confused. He brought you closer to his face. You turned as red as Karma's hair when you realized what's about to happen. The gap closed between you two. You were shocked but kissed back. You tasted something.....kinda like chocolate. (I wonder why totallynot like he just ate chocolate -_-)

Reader's POV

He licked my lips and I gladly accepted. He still had the chocolate in his mouth!!(bum bum bummm) You stayed kissed for a few seconds until you had to depart.(is this HxH now ○~○) I was really red and suprised. He smiled at my reaction. Wait....HE SMILED?!

"Did you just smile?!" You asked out of breath. His cheeks dusted pink. "...maybe.." He looked to cut all shy "awwwwww" He looked at you again and then stood up. "Huh?" You were confused on why he did that and is just gonna leave. "Just so you know you taste sweeter then the chocolate" and like that he walked away so calm. Meanwhile you freaking out. You were very red, couldn't think properly, and couldn't breathe. 'HE JUST SAID THAT, AHHHH"

Let's just say the rest of day you were very out of it. Everybody was concerned besides Itona and Terasaka, who happened to witness the whole thing. 'Poor (y/n), Terasaka thought.'(let's be honest he would probably be dying of laughter)