Flirt- Maehara x reader

Enjoy the cringe called my writing. Also I tried to make this gender neutral so sorry if I accidentally put he or she.
_________________________________________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

'Ugghhhhh, I have school today' I don't hate school, I just don't like the beats from the main building. Yea, I'm from class 3-E. It's actually really fun, I like it better then the main building.

Back to getting ready. I got out of bed with a rat's nest of hair, the normal. I went to the bathroom and my normal things. I went back to my room and put on my school uniform.

I went down stairs to say bye to my mom then leave. "Bye mom, off to school" "bye, have fun and don't get into trouble" "I will" and then I left.

In school|Author's POV

You walked to your desk to get situated. You don't really like attention. You put your backpack on the back of your chair and got your stuff out that you needed for the first class. Everybody was talking to somebody while you where just waiting for Koro-sensei to get in the classroom to start class. You were calmly sitting in your desk when a certain blond walked up to your desk.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Heyyyyyy (Y/n)" 'oh god' "Hi Maehara" you said with about no emotion. "You seem very enthusiastic to see me" (insert pouting face) "sorry I'm just tired" you responded sounding more alive. "Ahh, ok, I guess that makes sense"

Koro-sensei then walked in and started class. "Hello my beautiful students" Everybody got quiet, went to their seats and looked to the front of the classroom. "Today we are going to do partner training to start the day" Everybody let out an exaggerated groan. "Oh come on, it's not that bad" "Says you!!" The entire class replies.

Onto training|Maehara's POV

I hate doing training. "...and (Y/n) with Maehara" 'WHAT, I'M WITH THEM? This has to be the best day so far' I walk over to her to start training, yet she seems red. Must be my imagination.

(Y/n)'s POV

'He can't be serious. I'm with my crush of all people, oh god' " Hey, pretty lady, have I seen you around" it was Maehara, of course. He does this all the time. He obviously joking because it does it with like every other person. Of course that didn't stop me from gaining a crush on the stupid boy.

"*sigh* Hi flirt" you said with a slight smirk. Pink dusts Maehara's cheeks. "I'm not that much of a flirt" "oh yes you are" "whatever let's go train"

We walked into the woods to train because supposedly the groups couldn't see eachother while training, bull. When we made it to the woods we took out our rubber knives.

Author's POV

You guys have been fighting for about 10 minutes when he suddenly stopped. "Maehara? Why'd you stop?" He was just looking off into the distance. "Helloooo, are you there?" You were currently waving your hand infront of his face. He eventually snapped out of it. "Wha? Oh yea, I'm fine" "Ok..." "Actually, I need to ask you something"

He turn towards you and grabbed your hand. You turned a light pink.  You confused, but nodded signaling him to continue. He sighed and then something that made your heart stop.

(Y/n) you know how I flirt and all that with you. Well it's because I....like you." You turned red and had wide eyes. "Are you being serious, or is this a joke?" He look at you like you were stupid. "Of course I'm being serious"

You then grab his face and kiss him without warning. He was shocked but eventually kissed back. He wrapped his arms around your waist to bring you closer. You wrapped your arms around his neck as if it was natural. You eventually pulled away.

You started to smile. He smiled back, but it slowly turned into a confused face. You started slightly smirking. "You know....I was right, you are a flirt" he turned cherry. "See you're not denying it" you walked away and pulled back out your knife.

"Shall we continue training, flirt?"