hestadil x acnh?!

omg i came up with this in the shower and let me just say

i got so engrossed into thinking

shampoo got in my eye 👁👄👁

okay this is just plain weird but here

"Happy birthday Ani," Hester said cheerfully as Anadil opened the front door to see her girlfriend.
"Yeah, happy birthday to me, too," she laughed as they climbed the wooden steps to Ani's room, where they could talk in private without her little brothers annoying them.
Hester plopped down on the soft beanbag chair as Anadil locked her bedroom door and turned to face Hester.

"Now," Ani said, "where's my present?" They chuckled and Hester reached inside her backpack to reveal a small rectangle package, throwing it on top of the small pile gathered on Anadil's bed.
Anadil reached for the smallest package, a square box wrapped in neat beige paper. She tore open the paper. "Oh, a new watch!" Anadil fastened the leather strap around her pale wrist.
"Open mine," Hester said. "I'm sure you'll like it." She handed the albino the package, wrapped in dark paper.
Anadil laughed and pulled apart the paper to reveal-

"Animal Crossing New Horizons?!" They stared in shock at the case.
Hester snatched her present back, looking flustered. "Anadil, I'm so sorry-I was originally going to get you some other game, but the clerk must have gotten the wrong box-"
Anadil cut her off. "This game looks stupid, but since you got it, let's see how bad it is. Help me find my switch." She started rifling through drawers, boxes until she swept her arm under the bed and pulled out her Nintendo Switch. Covered in dust bunnies.

Hester widened her eyes in shock. "You're actually gonna play that?" Anadil nodded and slipped the game card inside the device. She squished next to Hester on the beanbag.

Hester wriggled a bit next to Anadil on the couch, peering over at the small screen as two raccoons appeared.

Anadil sighed. "Aww. They're so cute." Hester blinked. "I didn't know cute was in your vocabulary."

She punched her arm playfully. "After I met you, it did." Her girlfriend huffed, but smiled as they watched the raccoons talk.

"Why is there a rat on the screen?" Hester wrinkled her nose.

Anadil sighed. "Hester, you need glasses. That's obviously a raccoon."

Hester peered at the screen. 'Still looks like a rat."

Her girlfriend rolled her eyes. One of Anadil's rats crawled up on her shoulder and squeaked at the screen loudly.

"See," Hester smirked. "Even your rat agrees."

Anadil sighed.
---

"Name yourself the fire breathing bitch queen," Hester suggested as the game asked Anadil to name her avatar.

"It says No Inappropriate Words," Anadil sighed.

"Bitch is a perfectly normal word, thank you very much."

Anadil typed 'Ani' into the blank. Hester reached out and added 'the fire breathing queen' in it.

---

"Big Fat Rat alert," Hester said, as Tom Nook the raccoon waddled out and looked at her avatar.

Anadil groaned. "It's a raccoon."

"Why does your avatar have a carrot on her face?"

"That's her nose, Hester."

"The eyes are weird."

"They're cute."

"You're cuter."

"No, you."

"Cute isn't in your vocabulary."

"It is."

---

Hester watched the fish evade Anadil's fishing rod on the screen. At this point, the game was starting to make Hester feel bored, but Anadil showed no hint of wanting to stop. In fact, she was getting engrossed in it.

(a/n: thats me as well. im obsessed)

Anadil groaned. "Just take the bait, fish!"
Hester sighed as Anadil tugged at her white hair in frustration. Watching the cute graphics on the screen and the open window of Anadil's bedroom, portraying a beautiful view of the setting sun, Hester had an ingenious idea. One that involved...

"Ani, I'll be right back. You stay here." She grabbed her backpack and left the room. Anadil frowned. "Okay?" She went back to playing Animal Crossing. God, this game she found dumb at first was actually quite addicting.

---

Hester opened the door to the shop, the bell tied on the handle clinking quietly.
"Hey there, kid!" the red-faced shopkeeper beamed merrily at her. "Looking for something?"
Hester smiled back, and took out her tattered wallet. "I'm going to need a lot of things, please."
---

A knock resounded from her bedroom door, Anadil jumping at the sudden noise.
She opened it to find Hester grinning mischieviously at her.
"Come with me," she said. "And bring your hoodie," Anadil dumped her Nintendo on her beanbag, then pulled her grey hoodie over her head. They raced down the steps to the backyard door.
Hester inhaled deeply. "Okay, now close your eyes."
"Isn't that a bit dramatic?" Anadil wrinkled her nose.
Her girlfriend laughed. "Okay, okay, see for yourself."
She pushed open the heavy door, and gasped.

---

"Oh my God!" Anadil squealed from excitement.
Hester had set up a bright yellow tent in the backyard, with string lights and a roaring bonfire. The apple trees of her backyard seemed to wrap round the camp area, giving it a nice, cozy feel.
"It looks just like Animal Crossing! You even got the tent right!" Anadil laughed. She pulled aside the canopy to reveal two comfortable looking sleeping bags, with a small cake on a stool between them.
Hester smiled as Anadil read the words on the cake. "Happy Birthday, my Fire Breathing Bitch Queen Anadil," she mused.

Hester looked into Anadil's ruby eyes.
"Happy Birthday, Ani," she whispered.
Anadil chuckled. "Dumbass," she whispered back.
Hester frowned a little, but Anadil added, "But I love you."

Guess what? They kissed.

Obviously.

---
OMG THIS WAS SO BAD LMAO
BUT THATS WHAT U GET FROM AN ANIMAL CROSSING ADDICT

ANYWAYS TELL ME WHO HERE PLAYS ANIMAL CROSSING PLEASE-I MAY CONSIDER GETTING ONLINE PLAY

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE POINT OUT ERRORS

IM SHIT AT ENGLISH, ITS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED

THANKS

BYE
xo, angel