Chapter "10"

Eren looked down as Levi finished. He had always felt a little guilty about how he treated Levi, but the things that had happened to him all those years ago weren't exactly things that he could easily move on from.

They had walked back into the palace in silence.

"There are two more people I want you to meet." Levi said. Eren nodded and followed Levi upstairs. It was that moment when Eren saw two people casually walking towards them. One was an Alpha and the other was an Omega, they were definitely mates. "Farlan. Isabel." Levi called out and the mates looked up and smiled at Levi before walking over.

"Aniki, how's it going?" The Omega female asked. She then looked at Eren and her bright eyes widened when she grinned widely. She quickly grabbed Eren's hands. "Oh my, you must be Eren! Farlan and I have heard so much about you!" She exclaimed happily. Eren smiled at her sweetly, but it was hard as her grip was cutting off the circulation in his hands.

"Ahem..." Levi coughed, trying to get Isabel's attention. The Omega realized what she was doing and let go of Eren's hands.

"Sorry, that was rude of me. I'm Isabel and this is my mate Farlan." She introduced as Farlan stepped forward.

"We hope Levi isn't too grumpy around you, or maybe you have changed him." He said. Eren shrugged his shoulders and stayed quiet. "So what brings you to the palace, Eren?" He asked Eren but it was Levi who spoke.

"I thought it would be a good opportunity to bring him here. I have seen his home, now it's time for him to see mine." He explained simply. Farlan turned to Levi and nodded in understanding.

"So what's going on with you two, then?" He asked.

"We're just friends, but he knows what I am to him." Levi replied. Both of the mates nodded before Isabel spoke up.

"Right, we best leave you two alone. It was nice meeting you, Eren! I hope we can become really good friends!" Isabel exclaimed and Eren nodded, watching silently as they walked passed. After they were out of ear shot Eren turned to Levi and gave a small smile.

"They seem nice." He said and Levi hummed in response.

"Yeah, I've known them since birth. Be careful with Isabel though, she can be a little hyper at times." Levi warned and walked on as Eren followed. They got to a door and Levi opened it, letting Eren see inside. It was a bedroom that was about the size of Eren's house.

"This is my room. It's the Prince's room, but I seriously don't give a fuck about the King's room. It's huge." Levi said as Eren looked around the room.

"Yeah, you said that earlier…" Eren murmured in reply, recalling Levi's story.

The princes room was decorated with a beautiful dark red wallpaper. It was clean enough that Eren couldn't see a speck of dust anywhere. The bed was covered with a dark green duvet that took up a lot of room. A wooden desk was at the side of the room, in front of the window, and was covered in papers and boxes.

Levi walked passed Eren and towards the desk. He opened a draw and pulled out a small box before he walked over to Eren and held the box out in front of him.

"I never got the chance to give you your birthday present. It's something I think you will be happy with. It didn't cost much either." Levi said as Eren looked down at the box and studied it.

"Levi, I said that you didn't need to get me anything." He complained.

"But I wanted to and I did. Now take the box, you brat."

Eren bit his lip, but carefully took the box in his hands. It rested in his hands like a perfect fit.

He gently gripped the lid and lifted it up before staring at what was inside. His eyes widened as he lifted the object from its container and examined it.