Chapter "34"

"Welcome back, Levi. I'm sorry for such a way for us to meet each other again. I had to make sure that you were coming. I didn't want to reveal myself for no reason," Frey said, smirking as he crossed his legs. Levi huffed.

"You could have revealed yourself when you saw it was me," he replied. Frey shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah, but where's the fun in that?" he questioned, before looking to Eren. "He's fascinating."

"Sorry, we already have someone who want to experiment on him. If you wanted to join the club, it should have been a long time ago," Levi glared. Frey looked serious, before getting off of his throne and walking closer.

"Such a strong smell. Moblit told me about how he managed to bring the Kings of the three Kingdoms together to actually agree on the same thing. Such power," he said. Eren had his hand around his neck, knowing that there would be a bruise.

"It's not just because I'm a boy that I can do all these things. People like you just think it is," Eren said. Frey raised an eyebrow.

"And he's got guts. Little Omega, let me bring you to reality. The people see you as this great and mythical being that is different from everyone else. What would you say if I told you that you were just a figure of our imagination and that you would disappear in a few year?" Frey asked. Eren's eyes widened. "Everyone would forget about you. The idea of Omega rights would be just a dream. Even your beloved Levi will forget about you."

Eren looked down, before he frowned and glared at The Shadow.

"What about you? The Shadow, huh? I'm living flesh and blood. I was born from my mother and abandoned by my father. I grew up in a small village knowing nothing apart from that every Alpha was the same. I have more of a soul and a spirit than you ever will. And because of that, I don't care if I'm just a figure of people's imagination," Eren fought back. Frey clicked his tongue.

"Brat, you don't even know what a soul is," he said. It felt strange to be called brat from anyone besides Levi. It didn't give him the same feeling. Levi stepped in.

"Just hand over Mike, and we'll be on our way. You can keep Moblit," he said. Frey smiled.

"Yeah, about that..." he said, before clicking his fingers. The doors to the left side of the room opened and both Mike and Moblit were brought in, tied up. Mike seemed a lot calmer than Moblit, who was thrashing about in his binds. "You seem, Moblit never really betrayed you. During the time you were in Sina, I decided to make a visit to the Palace, only to find you were gone. Moblit was the first I saw. I kind of threatened him to be my spy or I would cut dear Eren's throat in the night."

Eren's eyes widened.

"What have you got against me? You have a serious problem," Eren asked. Frey sat back down.

"Nothing, Little Omega. It's just that your plan kind of ruins mine," he said. Eren rolled his eyes.

"Oh please don't tell me your going to sell Omegas in the Black Market," he said. Frey frowned.

"Yeah, how did you guess?" he asked.

"Too late," Eren replied.

"Someone beat you to it," Levi said.

"You're a couple of months too late," even Erwin pointed out. Mike nodded. The Survey Corps just snickered quietly.

Frey looked around him.

"Who? Where are they?" he asked. Eren smiled.

"My fucked up father, and he's currently rotting in a cell waiting to sail on a boat to be eaten by sharks," Eren said, including the gesture of wave away from him.