five

"I met the new girl, our brothers are friends

"I met the new girl, our brothers are friends. She seems really nice." Renjun popped a chip into his mouth, watching the rest of them play video games in Chenle's house

"Trust me, I met her too." Hyerin grumbled, walking in with her hair still damp from her shower.

"How was your first practice?" Jaemin smiled at her, but she barely returned it, sitting beside him tensely.

"Why is everyone meeting her except me?!" Chenle huffed.

"I don't even know her and I'm sick of hearing about it." Donghyuck rolled his eyes, biting his lip in concentration.

"What's so wrong with her? I think she seems fine." Jeno mumbled, watching his character get destroyed by Jisung.

"What's wrong with her? She's joins the team right before the season starts and thinks she's so good at everything." Hyerin hissed, making all of them pause momentarily.

"Hyerin, are you good?" Seorin looked over at her, practical smoke fuming out of her ears.

"Love, you're the captain. You can't go around hating your teammates, they're there to help." Jaemin tried reasoning.

"I agree with Hyerin, she has an attitude." Hyuck added.

"Thank you very much." she hummed, tensely crossing her arms in Jaemin's touch.

"Okay, Hyerin's jealous, so what's up with you? Why do you have a vendetta against this random girl?" Seorin chuckled, seeing him angrily mash the buttons on his controller.

"She talked to me disrespectfully when I saw her at the gas station this morning. I was just asking her a question."

"You were being a little rude to her." Chenle mumbled, making Donghyuck's face turn red with anger.

"She was being rude to me!" he remarked.

"You almost ran over her!" Chenle threw his head back in frustration.

"Shut up, you all sound stupid. Just let the girl live her life, she doesn't concern us." Jisung hissed, annoyed with everyone's negative bickering.

"I might have to agree with Jaemin, Hye. It's finally your year to be captain, you need to be mature. We're planning on going to all of your games!" Seorin smiled.

"And Hyuck, you need to get over it." Jeno added, making him roll his eyes.

"Don't you have tutoring after school? Why are you here?" Chenle questioned.

"Don't you have basketball after school, team captain?" he hissed back. "Mrs. Im ran out of tutors, so I ran out the building." he smirked, knocking Jeno's character off the map in spite.

"It'd be so funny if Minseo ended up being your tutor." Renjun laughed.

"If Minseo is the name of that girl, I'm gonna punch you in the face, little boy." he threatened, rolling his eyes at the thought.