thirty six

"What do girls even do at sleepovers?" Jeno questioned, ruffling his hair with a towel as he walked into the room

"Hyerin and Seorin could be making out right now, who knows." Renjun shrugged, eyes on the projector as he watched the game play out.

"Wouldn't be surprised." Jeno responded.

Jisung audibly groaned as he watched his character die, throwing his controller to the side. "This sucks, weekends are for me and Seorin to hang out." a small pout formed on his face at the thought of his girlfriend.

"Me too, Hyerin always comes over on the weekends since she's always so busy with volleyball." Jaemin complained, mindlessly scrolling through his phone.

An audible scoff was heard from the beanbag, followed with angry button mashing. "Whatever, you guys need time to stop thinking about them." The passive aggressive voice was Hyuck's, rolling his eyes at their whining.

"Yeah! It's a dude's night, when's the last time we hung out without one of the girls around?" Chenle chirped, making the two boyfriends sulk in their seats.

"I hate it here." Jisung mumbled, shoving his face into a pillow.

"Quit whining, you see her everyday of the week. It's like you guys can't function without a girlfriend now." Hyuck grumbled, pressing the replay button on the screen.

The black haired boy's face scrunched up in annoyance, chucking a cushion at his head. "Don't be bitter that the only girl you show interest in has a boyfriend." he hissed. Chenle let out a low whistle, looking at the two in amusement.

"What are you talking about?" he scoffed, looking at the boy who just hit him with a pillow.

Jaemin chuckled, shaking his head at their pointless bickering. "You've been on edge the whole week since Minseo's been absent." he chimed in, fueling the fire of his anger.

Donghyuck's face wrinkled at the words. "I'm not on edge and that has nothing to do with Minseo."

"That was sort of contradictory, if you ask me." Renjun commented.

"What's the point in lying? Everyone knows." Jeno mumbled, making his annoyance grow even more.

"I don't like her— she has a boyfriend." Hyuck sternly enforced. Yet no one in the room bought it one bit, collectively bursting out into laughter.

"Sure, that's why Seorin found a tub of ice cream and a mixtape on her front lawn with tire marks on her driveway." Jisung rolled his eyes.

The boy paused in place for a second, feeling some sort of embarrassment after his small breakdown in front of her house.

"What was that about anyways? You could've at least left it in front of her door." Chenle wondered out loud. Hyuck let out a throaty sigh, remembering the image that he had tried to push away the entire week.