part 13

Thank you for ur support guys ..it means a lot..my story has crossed more than 10k views on my other account but here I have to start again...hope this story will get it's readers back...

Also eventhough I m using real characters and sometimes real situation too but still it is a work of fiction...its just a fiction so plz don't get offended ...

Here's the next part...enjoy ..
.
.
.
.
.
In next few days Sid's manager came to him with details of bb..he goes through all the details and afterwords have few meetings with makers and creatives .. he came to know about few names some who were confirmed,some who were approached...few he knew,others he didnt..he was almost convinced to do it..he even had talk with his mom and sisters about this..normally he doesn't take anyone's opinion when it comes to his work but since he had to be away for few months with no means of contact ,he thought it necessary to consider his family's opinion and as always they were supportive of whatever decision he wanted to make eventhough they were sad at the thought of being away from him...it had never happened that he was away for so long and that too without any contact...after going through everything he was all ready to give nod to the show and obviously sana was over the moon knowing this..

One day when he was busy in his designs his manager came to him..

Sid-so everything is set..

Manager-ji bhai..sab ready hai...maine contract and clauses check kar liye hai...sab sahi hai..ab bas aapka sign baaki hai..ek baar aap check karke sign kar dena...u know what mujhe toh abhi bhi believe nhi ho raha aap bb kar rahe ho...

Sid(chuckling) -hmm....I know...mujhe khudko believe nhi ho raha ki main bb kar raha hu...anyways tum meri meeting set kar do ,I will sign the contract...

Manager- ok ...(hesitating) waise ek chota sa issue hai...

Sid(still busy in his work)- kya??

Manager-uhh wo actually Rashmi ko bhi approach kiya hai...

Sid(nonchalantly)- haa toh usme kya hua?? ...har saal hota hai..

Manager- har baar woh mana kar deti hai but sunne me aa raha hai that she is quite interested this year..

Sid stops his work and looks at him frowning..

Sid-are u sure??

Manager nods his head in yes..

Sid(rolling his eyes) - great..aise toh har baar mana karti hai but usse bhi issi saal interest dikhana hai... amazing

Manager laughs at his words...

Manager - waise aapko kya lagta hai..kya reason hoga...iss baar kyu..??

Sid- how would I know...kuch bhi ho sakta hai yaar..maine bhi toh haa bola hai na..usne bhi bol diya hoga..

Manager- r u still ok with doing the show...??

Sid- not really...I never was but ab jab decide kar hi liya hai toh I won't back out and definitely not because of her..

Manager- but aap logo ka kaafi issue hai...kuch problem hoga toh??

Sid - ab jo hoga dekh lenge..waise last when we had a talk we ended on cordial terms so maybe it will be fine ..agar kuch  gadbad hua toh dekh lenge..

Manager-u know we missed a golden opportunity...

Sid looks at him in question..

Sid- matlab???

Manager- already makers were so keen to get u and now after u agreed ,Rashmi also showing interest is like a lottery for them..they would fall at their own feet to get both of u together..I have heard that they are ready to pay her a very huge price..she can use this to her advantage..she can bend many things as per her wish and makers will agree..she can negotiate many things on her terms..already she has strong connections in channel..