part 16

Sidharth was sitting in auction area along with 4 other male contestants and listening to their convo only one thing was going in his mind i e. "Where have I land myself into"??

He just wanted to get up from there and go back to his home ..as the time to enter into house was nearing ,he was getting more and more anxious plus the guys sitting with him have already started going on ego trips and he was feeling so awkward listening to all that..paras chabra and that model Asim have already started showing tashan to each other ..abuji is suggesting probable love angles and his namesake writer is boring the hell out of them by his cringy dialogues and shayaris plus they are on a "numaish" and girls will chose them as their duty partner and he had been chosen for kitchen duty..he knows nothing about cooking and he was worried how will he manage cooking...anyways now all this doesn't matter..he is here and he is here to stay and  now all he wants is the trophy and that's what his goal is..hopefully people will like him as he is afterall they will not see their shiv or parth,they will get to see sidharth shukla and hope he will not disappoint them...

From the commotion that can be heard from stage ,it seems like another contestant has been introduced and when he heard the voice ,he instantly knew who it was..... obviously how can he not know about her..

Paras - lagta hai Rashmi hai..

Sid just nods his head in response..

Paras -wahi hai??

Sid just hmms in reply nodding his head..Among everything else,this is also something he has to ve careful about..Rashmi desai...Well she is fine and fun as long as she wants to be otherwise she has her own ways of doing things and who knows it better than him....He had no idea how they are going to live in the same house..they had their issues and yeah they had a talk and they decided to be cordial but still living there for so long he was sure some things will come up..plus he had no idea how she is gonna behave afterall it's all a game where u have to outshine each other..

he was quite apprehensive about all of this but then he decided that he will face as it comes..for now there is no use of thinking all this..

He listen as abuji predicts about her ex husband entry to get content for the game and paras tells about her getting married in the show..he had also came across some articles about it but he knows better than to believe it..he kept silent and listened to everything but he knew exactly how makers want to proceed with the game and no its not with her ex husband,but it will be with himself..he was very sure that creatives are definitely going to play on their tiff with each other..that is why they were so keen to get them both in same season..

Taking a deep breath he prepares himself as display area revolves around towards stage..

And damn.... again was selected for kitchen duty..well he wasn't surprised that she selected him as she knew him well in comparison to all others plus she had to show to all that they are on ok terms..well if she will act sweet,he will just go along...as long as there is no problem from her side,even he doesn't have any problem with her and he will act accordingly and moreover when they are cordial it's always fun teasing her...

After performing a task and asked about each other qualities,they were told that they were bff and will be bed partners..so his suspicion was right..creatives will do everything they could to extract something from them.. they are planning to play on their equation but that's not his biggest concern..he had other bigger things to worry about ,much bigger things and that is his 24 hour kitchen duty..it's gonna be a hell ,he had no idea how he is going to manage that...well he has heard that those who rule kitchen,rule the show too,he was just hoping it turns out to be true in his case too otherwise he is doomed ..🤒

He was lost in all his musings in display area when he listened to a very familiar ,infact too much familiar song "hauli hauli"..as he listened to it, instantly a smile came on his lips..