CHAPTER 3.1

OPERA PHANTOM

"Finally, we are free from school!!" Jungkook shouted as they left the building.
"It would be really fun!!!" Chaeyoung chimmed.
" Aren't you two forgetting something?!"He asked her.
"I don't think so?" She said.
Jungkook went quite and stood as she walked ahead.
She turned and chuckled.
"Aww, come on, we are going shopping for the school trip" she said.
He looked at her and spoke in a cold tone.
" Yeah, the school trip is more important" he scoffed and walked ahead of him.
" What a big baby !? " She teased as she held his arm.
"Those biceps of yours are going to be really helpful, don't be late today, I will be at yours at 5" she said as they walked ahead.

....

" Where is she ?! She's forgetting a lot these days, how can she forget today's date?! " He sighed.
He went inside.
He was in his room sulking and playing on his computer.
"I hate it !!" He screamed.
"Why are you so loud ?! " Someone scolded.
" Chae, what are you doing in my room ?! And why are you late ?!" He complained as he cleaned some space for her to sit.
Her bands were placed behind her.
"Sorry, for getting late, it's hard to write with iceing sugar" she said as she pulled out a box from behind her.
Jungkook was happy, smiling like a fool.
"What did you thought idiot ?! I will forget about your birthday?!" She said looking at him as she arranged the candles.
He hummed.
"I'm hurt Mr. Detective" she said punching his arms.
He chuckled as he hugged her and kissed her forehead.
Chaeyoung froze for a moment and Jungkook did cursed himself for such an act pulled by him.
"Happy Birthday son !!" His mom bragged in.
Both let get off eachother immediately at the speed of the light. Chaeyoung was awkward and looking around while Jungkook was staring at the window.
"What happened lovebirds?!" She teased them.
"Nothing mom, can't you knock before you come in ?! I'm not a kid anymore" he complained.
" Aish ! Stop complaining, you are still a baby, remember when you were 5 or 6 years when ...." He placed his palms on her mouth trying to save himself from any embarrassing situation on the way.
She laughed pushing his hands away.
"Don't be shy !! Look how pretty Chae decorated the cake, let me bring my camera, Kook don't you dare to touch it" she warned as she left the room.
" What did you do ?!" She asked.
Jungkook just realized he wasn't alone in the room.
" Nothing you don't need to know" he huffed.
She laughed.
They kinda promised themselves never ever bring up this embarrassing situation ever on the table.
"You sure,I won't be sick after eating it ?!" He asked trying to make a poker face.
Chaeyoung gave him an annoyed look,
"Okay, don't eat I will take it back " she was walking towards the cake when he stood in front of it.
"You can't " he said.
" Why not ?!" She asked.
"My mom wants to take a picture and taste it so you can't, make another cake for yourself this one is mine " he took the cake away from it.

" Hey, don't fight, I'm too young to have married son!" His mom came back with her camera.
Both were shocked at her words.
"Stop glaring at me and stand near the cake, let's take a picture of it before Jungkook says he doesn't want to eat it causes you made it for you, he didn't eat the chocolate you gave when you first cake to his birthday party, he cried a lot when his cousin ate it in his absence" she said.
" Really ?!" Chaeyoung laughed.
" Okay enough, let's cut the cake " he said as he took the cake out to the kitchen.

...

"So students, gather here, the competition to the State level drama will be after a week, so we want you to show your best behavior, don't mess around and don't bring dirt to our school name, bring back the prize only " the teacher said.
" Hey Chae, mind sitting with me " it was one of the theatre member, Kim Tan.
" Don't bother, she's with me" Jungkook jumped in and pulled her into the bus.
" What's his problem?!" Tan muttered as he went in.