THE LEG MASSAGE

Guys how r u all?..i know it's been a long time since I have updated..but no worries I'm back again..

I dedicate this chapter especially to parthini and __evil__queen__

It was time to leave for the trip...the trio had to leave earlier before the duo as Dwarka was farthest compared to Angdesh..both the besties parted a temporary goodbye to each other..both were not at all sad about this tiny seperation, though they were going to be away from each other for the first in a completely different era..coz they were going to share this trip with their respective love of their lives..especially sivu coz she was waiting so long to spend time alone with karn..for the first time she was not missing her family at all..but deep down in her heart she was afraid and skeptical about whether duryodhan will accept karn as the next yuvraj of hastinapur coz...

FEW HOURS BEFORE

Sivu was over the moon when karn told that she could accompany him in the trip..she was jumping and dancing all over her way to meet meena to announce this happy news,as she was merrily passing the corridors of the palace,she stopped near duryodhan's chamber as she heard him indulge in a deep conversation with his maternal uncle..she was able to hear him crystal clear as there were no means of noise commotions like televisions or speakers ..or fans..in their chambers in that era that shield other noises and sounds..To her fortune there were no guards too for some distance as they left to get their wages for the month from the king.

Sivu to herself:Though their your enemies...eavesdropping is a vice...it's not good to invade  someone's privacy..so let's move from here..

She again switched back to her happy mood and proceeded to meet meena..but she stopped again when she heard the name "karn".She subconsciously stopped at the name of karn...and this time she forgot that eavesdropping is a vice ...and listened to their conversation.

Duryodhan:Mama,I'm very happy that mitr karn is going to become the next yuvraj...

Sivu smiled at this..she was very happy to see this changed attitude of duryodhan..she thought her task of uniting the brothers was super easy now..but her heart hitched when she heard duryodhan saying...

Duryodhan:Now the hastinapur throne will be effortlessly mine...I no more have to make plans to get myself to the throne..coz mitr karn will never say no to me..he tho will give his life for me...and this throne is nothing for him..and moreover he never had the desire to become a king....

Shakuni:Mere bacche..it's not your friend whom I'm afraid about...I'm afraid about the people around him..his lovable brothers and that cunning girl sivu..they will manipulate him..

Duryodhan was still not considering sivu as a threat for him..as he didn't knew what happened with his mama the other night in his room(A/N:guys it would take some more chapters for me to reveal what happened in mama's room the other night)..whenever someone took the name of the girls..shakuni would sweat like a pig.. as he saw visions..where his dreams of getting his priye nephew to the throne were shattered..To add to this ..his toughest rival's sister subhadra was also with the girls..

Now sivu with a heavy heart left from that place..she thought not to disclose what she just heard to meena or subhadra..as all were in a happy mood..she thought not to ruin her own mood too..she wanted to make this trip memorable..so now her plan was to keep karn away from duryodhan till they leave for Angdesh..She tried to keep him engaged with some or the other work..she made him to practice with arjun for sometime..and then she forcefully sent him to meet radha ma and athirath baba to get blessings..karn was a little skeptical about her weird behavior..but didn't take that to heart as her motive was not wrong ...