BROKE BUT SEXY

MIDORIYA POV

"Suspended 2 months, no pay," Mirko exclaimed as she threw me out of her agency. If you ask me it's bullshit, I mean how the fuck should I have known that Bakugo was behind the villain.

Ok so maybe I did hit him with an extra two hits but he deserved them, like have you seen his face, that deserve a couple hits, if you ask me.

Anyways that happen about 2 weeks ago and I'm now officially broke and hungry. All I got to my name is a nickel, that I stole, a toothpick and a couple peppermints I got from a date with Momo.

Oh yeah, Momo, probably asking why I was on a date with her. We are kinda a thing but not really, it's weird, we just hook up every once and a while.

But I need a fucking job already man, even when my pay wasn't suspended I was barely swimming with my head over the water due to how much I would get hurt.

Medical bills ain't a joke.

Today is the day I will get a new job.

....

That was what I said an hour ago, but now I regret my decision.

"Hey bunny boy over here," a mischievous woman shouts as I cover my ass with a blush.

"I shouldn't have listened to that bitch,"

3RD POV

After leaving his hotel room Midoriya made his way to an ex-girlfriends, Mei Hatsume.

"HEY, ARE YOU UP MEI?"

The loud knocking and shouting caused the whole neighborhood to wake up, "SHUT UP," a neighbor shouted getting a double middle finger from Midoriya.

The door then suddenly opened revealing a tired Hatsume with her dread hair in a ponytail while wearing a saggy shirt that almosted revealed her nipples.

"What do you want?"

"Can you help me find a job?"

A big smirk grew on Hatsume's face as she pulled Midoriya into the house, "I got a perfect one for you," She exclaimed as she pushed him onto the couch landing next to her 7 year old cat, Susu.

"Okay so here is the location, they'll interview you for a bit and all you have to do is be yourself,"

"What type of job is it and how much do they pay?"

"All you have to do is serve a couple beers and sit with some women, the pay starts at 20 dollars an hour,"

In a matter of seconds Midoriya grabbed the paper and dashed out of the door not even thanking a now disappointed Hatsume. "And here I thought we would atleast bang,"

>CURRENT TIME<

'The interview was so fucking easy but if I knew it was like this I would have ran away,' Midoriya thought to himself as he approached the woman.

His current attire is similar to that of a playboy bunny, with most of his body being exposed as a embarrassed blush found its way onto his face.