NOT FINANCIALLY STABLE AND SEXY

"Momo, I'm coming over, and I'm bringing all of your favorite snacks,"

Wiping her tears, Momo could only give a one-word response, "Ok."

Stopping at the closest store, Izuku bought three bags of takis, stix, and chetoos, a king-size snicker, Twix, and two blueberry icees.

"These hoes smack," he exclaimed as he slurped down his icee and resisted the urge to drink Momo's.

"I wonder what got her all sad, she gets depressed every once and a while, but it tends to be after she failed at something,"

Explaining Momo's antics to himself got an old habit out of Midoriya that he killed, muttering, the got rid of it during his second year after dating Mina for a few weeks.

Slapping his forehead, Izuku was disappointed in is habit kicking in.

Standing outside of Momo's apartment, Izuku gave a three knock combination with the ring of the doorbell, his little tradition.

"MOMO, I'm here,"

He shouts was given no response as the sound of a lock being unlocked filled the hallway with small sniffles in the background.

The door slowly creaked open to reveal a teary eye, pouring Momo with her head down. Naturally, Izuku placed his hand on top of her head and began to rub.

"Do you want me to carry you?"

The response, a slowly shaken head.

A doubtful face came across Izuku.

"Are you sure?"

The response, the same a slowly shaken head, but with her arms extended to reach onto his neck. Izuku picked the girl up with one arm as he shut the door with his leg, before walking her to the coach.

Momo dug her head into Izuku neck as the boy sat down with her in his lap, rubbing her back as her arms clenched onto his shirt.

"Izuku, what are we?"

Momo's question sent Izuku's head flying in circles, with his face turning dumbfounded and his mind going to the past, he didn't know how to respond.

"Umm, We're friends with Benefits?" Izuku stared with a tone that sounded more like a question than anything.

"I don't really know how to respond; last time I asked that question, you made it clear that we were nothing more than people trying to make our exes jealous," Izuku explained as a memory filled their two heads to both of their disappointment.

>FLASHBACK<

Midoriya and Momo sat outside of the gymnasium of UA as the prom of their second year blasted in the background.

A heavy sigh left their mouths, "So are we really a thing or not?" Izuku questioned as he leaned back into the steps.

"I already told you, we're just doing this to make Mina and Todoroki jealous," Momo responded in a sassy tone as her blood boiled from the dual hair boy, not even attending the prom.