SEXY MUSIC STOPS*

Momo looked at her phone to see, Todoroki was calling her not Midoriya, she sighed heavily before picking up the phone.

"Hello Todoroki,"

"Hey Momo,"

There was a long pause of awkwardness, A cat seemed to have caught Todoroki's tongue, "is there anything you want or did you call to annoy me?" She questioned in a harsh tone as Shouto was taken aback.

"I just wanted to see if you're free tonight,"

Momo looked at her clock, an hour and thirty minutes passed since Izuku said he would be here.

"I don't know,"

"Oh okay, well I was going to see if you wanted to got with me to the movies,"

"Todoroki, no, I told you multiple times we're over,"

As Momo gave her response, she heard a knock on her door.

"Bye,"

Answering the door, she found Izuku standing in front of her with a down expression, "I'm sorry that Im so late," Izuku responded as he went in for a hug.

But Momo pushed him away, "I hate you," she muttered as Izuku looked down at her with a hurt expression, "I HATE YOU," Momo shouted out angryly as she tried to push him out of her apartment.

"I WAITED HOURS FOR YOU FOR NOTHING," she snarled out as she started to push harder, but Izuku didn't budge.

"Momo," he pleaded in a sorrow tone as the girl began to sniff and tear up.

"Wh-why didn't y-you pick up your phone," Momo cried as she laid her head on his chest.

"We need to talk Momo,"

The two sat in front of each other with Momo looking at Izuku with a furious glare, "So you cheated on me and now got into a relationship with another woman," Momo questioned as she held back from punching Izuku.

"I was doing it with Mirko before we started dating and Melissa was a weird case and I admit was pretty much cheating," Izuku explained as Momo could no longer resist.

Her fist connect with Izuku's face twice before the boy decided to stop her.

"Who was better,"

"What?"

"Who did you like having sex with more," Momo questioned in a furious tone and she stood straight up.

"I KNEW YOU WERE JUST A MANWHORE,"

"I HATE YOU!!! GET OUT AND NEVER COME BACK,"

Momo pushes and pulled Izuku out of her apartment not caring what he says, ripping out his hair as she managed to push him past the door.

Izuku stood outside the door looking down, it has been five hours since Momo kicked him out and he refused to move.

The girl looked through the hole every hour or so to see him and she felt like opening the door but decided against it.