HOW CAN ONE MAN BE SO SEXY?

Melissa Shield sat on the roof of UA looking toward the direction of the closet airport, 'I should have stayed on I-island,' she thinks to herself as she groans for the third time in the last ten minutes.

"How would I know he already had a girlfriend," The girl complained as she began tearing up.

>4 CLASS PERIODS EARLIERs<

The blonde hair beauty made her way through UA for her first day of school since joining her father on I-island, "I wonder what Midoriya is doing," she exclaimed as she skipped through the halls getting the attention of many boys, who were checking her out.

Making her way through the school, she realized three things, first she didn't know what class Midoriya was in, second, she didn't know what class she was in and third she didn't know where she was.

Standing in the middle of the empty hallway Melissa nodded her head several times, "I have no clue where I am," she blurted out as a small laughter began behind her.

Jumping back, Melissa was startled from the husky laughing, turning back she came face to face with a broad chest and muscular arms, blinking several times her face developed a blush as she looked up to see a familiar head of cabbage.

"M-M-Midoriya?" she questioned with a love struck confused expression as the sexy beast of a man known as Midoriya Izuku stood in front of her.

"The one and only," Izuku replied as Melissa had to control her breathing, currently Izuku was out of dress code wearing merely a g cut muscle shirt and a pair of shorts, his muscular body had an unusual tan making him a few shades darker than normal.

"How have you been, Melissa," Izuku questioned as he waved his hand in the zoned out girl's face, she jumped back slightly due to the action. "O-o-oh I be-been w-well," she replied trying to look away from Midoriya's biceps, but the bulging pieces of meat had a sense of gravity to them attracting Melissa's eyes.

"How has your dad been doing. I heard he was put on probation after testifying,"

"H-he has been d-doing g-good, a lot of research like always, but he was able to develop more in a couple projects," she replied still haggling at Izuku's developed arms.

At some point, Izuku noticed her eyes staring and begin to flex the arm showing off the complete development. Melissa's face turned red as Izuku's massive tricep began to budge.

"Hey Melissa, You know my eyes are up here right?" Izuku questioned as Melissa heart dropped and her face bursted into red from blushing

"Bababa aha aha um ah, S-s-sor-sorry,"Melissa stuttered out as she tried to turn around and walk away but continued to twirl in a full 360 motion several times.

Izuku began to chuckle as he watched Melissa circle around like a dog chasing its own tail. "I'm just kidding, you can look all you want~," Izuku charmed as he placed his hand onto of the now half dead girl's head. She was shaking in her boots from Izuku's response and had a few years of her life cut off due to his touch.

After a while the two ended up walking to the front of the school, with Izuku constantly talking to the zoned out girl, who was walking a few steps back and watching his butt and sculpted shoulders bulge out. 'WHEN DID HE GET SO BIG,' she questioned as she remembers the last they saw each other, she was taller than him by an inch or two, now Izuku is almost two heads taller than her.