Burt x Dave

(Dave's POV)

I sat awkwardly beside Burt in the meeting room. Reginald was explaining the plan for our next heist. "-and then we'll have Smith and Hubert cause a distraction while me, RHM and Geoffrey sneak out the back with the valuables", we were invited to some sort of dance, and the house owner was very wealthy so obviously Reginald had created a plan to rob them.

The dance was tomorrow night and honestly, I was terrified. Me, Burt and a couple others we supposed to attend and be on stand by, we were told to do 'normal party things' while we wait. Problem is....iv never been to a party, all I know is parties usually have a lot of dancing.....and I cant dance. And by that I mean I don't know how. I was a pretty quiet kid and didn't go out much so I never really needed to learn how. "Everyone got the plan, or do I have to repeat myself", everyone stayed quiet. "Good, ill see you all tomorrow night, remember to be dressed in your formal wear", he ended the meeting and left with RHM.

Burt lazily got out of his chair "I cant believe were stuck on stand by again", I quickly got up and started walking with him. "Y-yah, it does k-kinda suck", we walked out the meeting room and down the hallway towards the main lounge. "At least I finally get to see you in a suit", Burt smirked and took a hold of my hand, intertwining our fingers. "Yah, yah, I bet your ecstatic", I said sarcastically. We opened the doors to the main room, almost everyone was asleep, but there were still a few people laying around. "I am, all iv ever seen you wear is that grey turtle neck and jeans", we sat down on the couch with his arm around my neck.

"Well that's cause that's all I own, must I remind you I was sorta...Ya'know kidnapped", I layed my head on his chest, no one really cared that me and Burt were dating, a few people even found it cute. "True, true", we stayed there in comfortable silence watching a few other clan members play charades. After about an hour everyone else went to bed, my anxiety started to spike. We would have to sleep soon and still don't know how to dance, I'm gonna blow our cover.

"Dave?", Burt nudged me "You alright? Something on your mind?", I buried my face into his chest. "Promise you wont judge me", he nodded "Promise", I let out a sigh. "I-I cant dance-like 'don't know how', cant dance",  he raised an eye brow "Thats it?", i nodded. "Ya'know i could just teach you, right?", my head shot up and my eyes met his. "Really!?", he chuckled "Of course", a huge smile plastered across my face. "BUT, i do have one condion though", i sat up straight. "And what's that?", he smirked. "You gotta wear the suit", my face flashed a dark shade of red. "What! No! I dont want to wear that thing anymore then I have to!", I barried my face in my hands. "Well i mean...i dont have to teach you", I parted my fingers to see that same smug face he always gets when he knows hes won.

I groaned and threw my head back dramaticly, "Buuuuuuurt", he grabbed my hands and pulled them away from my face. "Well? Do you want to learn or not?", i gave him an anyoyed stare, "Fine...wait here", i got up and quickly walked to the room me and Burt shared. I changed and looked at myself in the mirror, i had on black dress pants, a grey button up shirt, a dark blue bow tie and a darkish peach blazer, it suprizingly fit me quite well. I peaked out the door to make sure no one, when the coast was clear i made a run for it. 

"Told ya peach was yer colour", my entire body came to a holt. I quickly turned around to see Right leaning against a doorway. Right was the one who helped pick out the suit since i was to indesicive to pick one myself, im actually quite glad he helped. "Do you think Burt's gonna like it?", he smiled. "Definitly", i returned his smile and contined down the hall with a bit more confedince.

When i got back to the main room the table was moved off to the side and the couch was pushed back, giving us alot of room, there was also soft music playing in the background. Burt noticed me as soon as i steped in the room "Wow...", i brushed a piece of hair out of my face. "Right helped me pick it out, he has quite the eye for fashion, huh?", a slight smile tugged at his lips. "Yah...", he steped closer and pulled me in my my hips, i let out a small squeak as he did this. "Heh, you alright kitten", he asked with a smug look, though he still seemed a bit dazed. I buired my face into his chest and nodded, he took both my hands and lead me to the middle of the room. 

"We can start with something easy", he brought my arms around his neck and wrapped his own around my waist. "Just mirror my steps", he stepped forward and i followed, almost stepping on his foot....this doesnt feel right. He let out a small chuckle "Here, let me explain it anouther way", he stepped back, "When I step forward you step backwards and vice versa", i nodded. He stepped forward and this time, i took a step back. 

We contined on like this for awhile, i messed up a few times but i eventualy got it. He pulled me closer, "You really do look amazing mon amour", i tilted my head to the side. "Mon amour?", he chuckled "Yah, its french for 'my love', do you not know french?", i shook my head, "I didnt really pay attention in french class". 

His smirked only grew wider at this, "Je t'aime tellement chéri. Ne me quitte jamais ... je ne survivrai pas sans toi ... mon beau prince aimant", i pouted. "Burt! I dont know what that means!", he leaned in beside my ear. "Je veux te baiser à nouveau insensé~", i pushed him away with a chuckle, "Seriously what are you saying!", he kissed my cheak. "I said, I love you so much darling. Never leave me ... I won't survive without you ... my beautiful loving prince", my cheaks grew even redder. "Aww, Burt", i leaned in so our foreheads were touching. 

"Tell 'em what the other part means", we looked over to see Right standing in the doorway, he had a huge smirk covering his face. "Other part?", i looked back at Burt, he was still stareing down Right. "Wait, what other part, Burt?", i posioned myself so i could see both Burt and Right. "I'll tell you later, ok?", the smirk on Rights face only seemed to grow at this. Burt mumbled a few things under his breath, "Dont you have a husband to get back to", Burt said in his normal monotone voice. "Just 'member to turn off the lights when yer done", Right huffed out in an anoyed tone and left.

"You think your ready for tomorrow?", I nodded. "It's not like anyone's gonna ask me to dance anyway", I yawned. "Tired?", I nodded again and rested my head on his chest. "Alright, let's turn in for the night", Burt let go of me and moved the table and couch back to their original spots, he turned off the music and we walked back to our room. When we got there we changed into our pajamas and got under the blankets, I nuzzeled my head into the crook of his neck "Goodnight Davey", I smiled "Goodnight Burt". 

Word count: 1321

A/N I'v been working on this for awhile but i just kept getting distracted, im also working on 3 diffrent smut stories i just havent gotten to working on them yet.