extra #1

this takes place before y/n and hawks kiss for the first time◡̈ mirko and dabi know who you are here, keigo's sidekick.

"hawks, this guy's quirk is real annoying," you complained, lifting your blue furry hood above your head. the two of you were currently fighting a weather-quirk wielding villain, who just had made it rain. the villain had made the rain pile up so much that the floors were covered with deep puddles along with some roads being like rivers.

"it's makin' my feather puffy," he whined, lowering his wings. hawks took his jacket and lifted it over his wings, shielding them from the harsh rain.

you laughed. "lucky, it's making my head hurt, it's soaking through my hair."

"hm?" he hummed, turning around. "your head hurts 'cause of the rain?" you nodded as a reply, pulling your hood closer to your head. he groaned, crossing his arms. he shook the jacket off of his shoulders, letting it drop onto the wet floor.

"hawks?" you asked, confused. he lifted his wing above the top of your head, letting it hit all the rain that would have soaked your hair even more. "aww little birdie is sacrificing his pretty little wings to cover me?"

he scoffed, "one more time kid, and i'll push you into that puddle."

"i'd take you with me, and you know that," you sneered, teasing him.

"that's cute. as if you co-" before he could finish his sentence, you had grabbed his arm and tossed him into the biggest puddle you could find. he grumpily replied, "that's not fair, i wasn't ready. but you do understand that wherever i go, you go." he grabbed your sleeve from the puddle, pulling you into it as well.

"you-" you began to splash the water around, splashing his hair and clothes. he smirked and did the same, having a bigger advantage with his big wings.

"hawks! lumi, i swear- if you two don't stop goofing around, i'll go and kick both your asses! get to work, there's a villain on the loose." mirko scolded from the top of a building, pointing and shaking her finger, but still smiling at the two of you nonetheless.

"yes ma'am!" you said, saluting her jokingly.