Chapter 11

Five woke up with his head throbbing, he reached to rub his head, when he felt his arms restrained behind him.

He opened his eyes wider and realized he and the rest of his siblings were were in a cage, their hands tied behind to the bars, all of them wearing inhibitor collars, so they couldn't use their powers.

"Guys wake up!" Five yelled

"Argh my head" Alison groaned.

"Is everyone okay?" Luther asked. Everyone nodded.

"Ahhhh so everyone's awake, glad to see it. I thought I had knocked you all out permanently" Alexander walked out of the shadows.

"What do you want with us?" Five pressed.

"Why, I want your powers" Alexander replied simply.

"Well too bad that's impossible aLeXaNdEr!" Klaus made fun of his name.

"Oh sweet innocent stupid naive Klaus, when will you learn? I achieve the impossible" Alexander sneered.

Meanwhile Vanya had made her way back to her old house. She took a deep breath before entering her home.

"Hello? Mom? Pogo? Dad?"

"Vanya? Vanya! Oh thank goodness you're alright  Where have you been? Why did you run away? If my programing didn't prohibit violence think you would be punished right now! OH I'M SO GLAD YOU ARE OKAY!!" Grace yelled. She slightly glitched as she yelled.

"Yeah, I'm sorry Mom, I wasn't really thinking, but where is everyone else? What happened?"

"You're gonna need to come with me then" Grace said and gestured towards Reginald's study.

Grace led Vanya into Reginald's study, one of them only rooms she was never allowed in.

When they entered, Reginald didn't even look up from his notebook to see his returned daughter.

"Dad, what happened? Where is Five and the others?"

"Captured by this new criminal who stole the blutonium. They are in grave danger and it is up to you Number 7. You may be the only one who can save them now. I've located an area that has a large amount of blutonium located. Go there, and save them...please"

Vanya looked up at her father, he never said please, ever, so this must be serious.

Reginald handed her the address and she began to leave. Before she left Grace and Pogo stopped her.

"Miss Vanya, please be careful" Pogo said.

"Yes dear, bring back the others, but also take care of yourself" Grace said while hugging her daughter.

"Don't worry mom, I'll bring them back" Vanya said, then left the comfort of her house.

Grace never left the house and had it was against her programing to inflict violence. Pogo was an ape...and Reginald was just old (A/N I did not know where I was going with this)

Vanya arrived at some sort of abandoned pier, it was clear from the wreckage that there was some sort of battle. The question is, who won and where did they go?

Meanwhile, Alexander was toying with some sort of vile containing blue liquid. "Tell me Five, do you know what would happen if I drank this?"

"Why don't you tell me asshole?"

"Better yet, why don't I show you?" Alexander said and drank the mysterious liquid. It only took a couple seconds for his veins to change to bright blue.

The Umbrella Academy watched as power surged through his body. "THE POWER IS MINEEE"

He lifted his hands and pointed it towards his prisoners in the cage. Then six streams escaped his fingers and surrounded each of the persons in the cage.

Five felt his body twinge, then ache from pain. It was almost as if a needle was sucking the life force out of him.

He and the rest of his siblings started to scream from pain, but their yells were drowned out by the cackling sound of Alexander's laughter.

"What-what did you do to us?" Luther asked.

"Well let's just say you don't need these anymore" Alexander said and clicked a button on a remote, and the inhibitor collars fell to the floor.

"Come on guys! The collars are off let's go!" Diego yelled and got out a knife. He threw it to the nearby wall, expecting it to bounce off the wall and cut the ropes. Instead, the knife traveled two inches away.

"Luther break through the ropes!" Alison yelled. Luther grunted and pulled, but the ropes didn't budge.

"I can't!"

"Five teleport us out of here!" Klaus yelled.

"Don't you guys see? He took our powers" Five spoke.

"Five is the smart one!" Alexander said, teleporting into the cage with them.

"And I heard a rumor, that you all were paralyzed and couldn't walk" Alexander spoke.

Five looked down and couldn't feel his legs or move. He looked around at his siblings and saw similar expressions on their faces.

"Nothing is gonna stop me now!" Alexander screamed.

"Think again douchebag"

Everyone turned their faces and saw Vanya standing there.