Chapter 15

"That's where you're wrong Five. No one wants to be ordinary, but don't worry, I'll put all of you out of your misery" Alexander said.

Vanya stepped forward. "Alexander, please, you don't have to this".

"Sorry sis, I can't have anyone risking my plan" Alexander said and prepared to shoot a magic ray at the team.

Vanya lifted her arms and created a forcefield, just as Alexander's attack struck.

"Does anyone have any bright ideas?" Vanya asked.

"We HAD a plan...but I forgot it" Klaus said.

"It had something to do with...wow I don't remember" Diego said.

"GUYS I CAN'T HOLD THE SHIELD FOR MUCH LONGER" Vanya yelled.

"Well since these idiots can't remember the plan, I just need you guys to distract them" Five said.

"Well thats half of a plan, but it's a start" Vanya said, struggling to keep the shield. Vanya pushed the shield back and the force hit Alexander back a bit.

"Go Five!" Vanya yelled and getting into fighting stance. Five was reluctant to leave her. Vanya nodded encouragingly and mouthed "go".

"All right Alexander then, let's do this" Vanya said and shot a blast at him. Alexander dodged it and shot a blast back.

"What are we doing just standing around? Come on let's go!" Luther yelled and went to aid Vanya.

The rest of the siblings followed suit and split up.

"Yoo hoo! Alexander! Over here!"

"No shoot me! Blast me!

That went on for a while and Alexander slowly grew more and more angry.

"ENOUGH!" Alexander yelled and lifted his shirt, revealing Ben's tentacles.

They swept through the docks, destroying everything and everyone in their path. They knocked over debris created chaos

Vanya was trapped under some crates. She looked around at her other siblings, but they were all unconscious.

Alexander cackled as the dust cleared. "You tried to beat me Vanya, but the truth is you never stood a chance. Now say goodbye to your powers". Alexander stood in front of Vanya and prepared to take Vanya's powers.

"Not today" a familiar voice said behind them. Alexander looked behind him and saw Five coming at him fast. Before he could react Five jumped on him hands extended at his neck.

When Five landed on the ground he immediately started taking crates off Vanya. "Are you okay Van?"

"Yeah I'm fine" Vanya said weakly as Five helped her up.

"Awww how cute. The lovers together before death?" Alexander said and reached his hand back, ready to attack.

Vanya nestled her head into Five's chest, preparing herself for death. When nothing happened she opened her eyes to a look of confusion across Alexander's face.

"What is wrong with me?" Alexander asked confused.

Five smirked and touched his own neck. Alexander looked down and felt a piece of metal.

"Inhibitor collar. AKA your powers, ALL 7 of them. GONE" Five said.

"No, no, NO!" Alexander screamed. Vanya smiled and looked at Five. "You sexy genius".

Five's eyes widened as Vanya leaned in and kissed him passionately.

"Whoa, what happened to-"

"Alexander made me realize something. Powers or no powers. I love you and I want to be with you. Running away was the stupidest thing I ever did. Holly made me realize that"

"Who's Holly?"

"This girl from a cafe. Anyway, Five, I'm sorry I left, do you forgive me?" Vanya asked.

"Of course Vanya" the two hugged.

Vanya turned to Alexander who tried sneaking away. "Not so fast". Vanya blasted him from behind the beam of energy narrowly missed him. "Sit and stay".

"It doesn't matter anyway Vanya. I still have their powers. It's just a matter of time til I escape again"

"He's...right" Vanya spoke.

"What are you talking about?" Five said.

"Five, your powers were apart of your entire life. I know you can't just flip a switch and be fine with it. So I need to..."

"You need to what?"

"I need to figure out a way to get you and everyone else's powers back"

Guys I am so so so sorry for not posting yesterday. I had the worse writers block ever. School starts in less than a week and I'm high-key stressed.

Anyway, I will try to post new stories during the school year, but no promises cause high school sucks lol.

Thank you for baring with me and I hope this chapter doesn't suck but it kinda does.

So comment story prompts please cause I still kinda have writers block ;)

~F