#18

Jisoo's POV

I was sitting on the couch looking at jennie. I hope everything will be fine. But this doctor... I just can't trust this doctor. I also think that I saw her before. But where?! Jennie's therapy has been started again. Doctor park is curiously asking her everything in detail. But I have a doubt. What jennie is seeing and saying, is it all true or not?! Suddenly something caught in my eyes. A picture of doctor park and a girl in doctor park's desk. Why I haven't seen it before? "Who is this girl?" I thought in my mind. The girl has bangs, barbie type eyes, dark eyebrows, big lips and a little cute nose. "Whatever, I need to focus on jennie." I mumbled to myself and looked at jennie.

"Jennie, It's a new day. And you're in wendy's restaurant now. Imagine it jennie. You're now in wendy's restaurant." Doctor park said calmly.

"Yes, I'm now in wendy's restaurant. I'm sitting on a chair and wendy is sitting in front of me." Jennie said.

"What are you guys talking about? Tell me everything in detail. Everything means everything. I'm asking or not it doesn't matter. Just tell me everything in detail." Doctor park said. She's looking frustrated but she said everything in a calm voice.

Jennie started saying everything.

["Can you please tell me something special about you?" Wendy asked.

"I can sleep easily." I showed her my gummy smile.

"You're so adorable." She blushed. But why?! Whatever.]

I laughed slightly hearing what jennie just said. She is talking so naturally in her dream.

[ "If  you don't mind, can I ask you something?" Wendy asked.

"Ask me first." I said.

"I like you." She said.

"What?!" I was confused.

"I mean I really like you. Okay take it simply. I like you and I want you to be my girlfriend." She said shamelessly.

"Excuse me. Have you lost it? We just met yesterday." I almost shouted.

"I promise I'll try my best to make you happy all the time. Please be mine." She begged.

"I'm sorry. I can't be yours. I like someone else." I said and was about to leave the restaurant but she grabbed my right hand.

"If you are not mine then you are not anyone's." She said coldly and let go of my hand.

I smirked and left the restaurant.]

Jennie stopped speaking.

"Now where are you going?" Doctor park asked looking at jennie.

"I'm going to meet lisa." Jennie replied.

[15 minutes later.....]

"Now I'm with lisa." Jennie said.

"Where you both are going? What you two are talking about? Tell me everything in detail. Don't try to skip a line or anything." Doctor park said calmly. But I wanted to punch her. Why the heck I hate her so much?!!!

[We are now walking in a garden. It's near from city road. We are talking about normal things. Like our daily schedules.

"Let me take you to a special place." Lisa said.

"Where?" I blinked.

"A small place where I use to go whenever I'm upset." She said.