Epilogue ( Re-written )

Okay so just after posting the epilogue I regretted it so I just wrote a new one, this one is gonna be wayyyyy longer. I'm sorry if you have read the older one, it was so horrible =|

"That's all for today. Class dismissed."

One by one all the students leave class except Rosaline, a second-year Hufflepuff with extreme hunger for knowledge. She came up to my desk, looking expectantly,"Professor Potter, Can I ask you something. I believe it's rather personal." Most students have taken to calling me that instead of using my full last name, not that I mind much.

"Yes, Ms. Wright. You can ask but I can't promise you an answer."

"I understand, Professor. It's just that uh... can you tell me why you chose this profession?"

"I don't understand why would you be interested in that?"

"I was a bit curious and well I heard some bad things about you from the seventh years."

"I had done quite some things...bad things, which had resulted in people despising me a lot me and a lot of bad behavior towards me which I deserved but well something happened and my husband, he found out how they were with me and then MI- Professor McGonagall she offered me this job and I used to love potions during my years here so here I am."

"I don't think you could ever do anything bad, professor. There must have been some mistake and even if you did, I'm sure you were forced, you are so good and kind." He smiled at her, she was too kind even for a Hufflepuff.

"Anything else, Rosaline?"

"No, Professor. Thank you for telling me, now if I hear someone saying bad things about you then I can hex them for doing that."

Before he could tell her otherwise she was out of the door.

Later during tea,

"Sirius, I should really be going home now. It's late as it is and I promised to be home early today."

"You are very scared of your husband, just tell him that you had classes."

"As he should be, learn something from your cousin. He listens to everything his husband says unlike you," Remus rebuked, rather teasingly, as he entered the teacher's lounge. "If he wasn't so scared then Harry would rarely see him home. He already works enough, it's a wonder he goes home and isn't twerking potions now that he has no classes for the day."

"That is because Harry somehow got hold of my schedule and now knows all the timings of my classes. All my excuses no longer work. That prat has it memorized by heart. I'm sure it was Neville's doing."

"What did I do now? Sorry, I'm late for tea, Ms. Wright had quite some questions."

"You do many things like passing my class schedule to my arse of a husband. Also, she is quite intelligent, don't you think?"

"Oh that.......In my defense, Harry is quite persuasive. Yes, she is quite."

"More like manipulative." All of them snickered at that. It was true, Harry's Slytherin side was showing all the time these days. Draco being one himself understood the tactics quite well and wasn't easy to trick, unlike his Gryffindor clan.

They all talked some more, soon they were even joined by the other teachers. All of them laughing and enjoying their now ritual tea break of almost thirty minutes.

"Okay I really need to leave now unless I want to be murdered, so bye Remus. See you at dinner tonight?" Only they both were left in the lounge now.

"Yeah, I'll be there. And don't call it dinner that sounds boring also it's a damn party if you know Ginny."

"I was said it was going to be silent dinner to celebrate their second year of marriage. Also before you ask, Axel said he will take care of James. Can't take him to this dinner or party and you know it.