16| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

『••✎••』

Another episode mainly focusing on the twins personal conflict. This time, I'm gonna add (y/n). But he'll mostly act as a tritagonist in this.

 But he'll mostly act as a tritagonist in this

*◛:・゚ ᴄᴀʀᴘᴇᴛ ᴅɪᴇᴍ ➷*❞˖⁺⑅

In the attic of the Mystery Shack, the twins had made their room into a makeshift mini golf course using objects they found inside shack. Such as an eyeball used as a golf ball.

Mabel swings her club at the eyeball right into one of the holes,which was a glass cup lying on the floor.

Dipper and (y/n) were standing a few feet away, holding their own club as they watch Mabel raised her arms in victory.

Mabel: Hwaah! Total domination! I am the master of Attic Stuff Mini-golf! From the mighty Swiss Alps, to the badlands of Dipper's old laundry where man fears to tread.

"Seriously, dude, you got to do your laundry. I can even smell it from here."

Dipper ignored his cousin and sister. Mabel had already set up another eyeball for her brother just as he was making his way towards her.

Dipper: Alright, let a pro on the field, or floor. Whatever.

Dipper bent down a bit and swings his club at the ball, sending it launching right at the ceiling, then bounces and hit a light bulb, smashing it on impact. It went right through the Hole 12, which was an open diver helmet, and continues to bounce around the room before it finally launch itself right through the attic window. Creating a hole as it shattered through the glass.

THUMP!

Grunkle Stan: Ah, my head! It hit me right in the head!

Dipper: Yes! Stan shot. Is that legal?

"Only if it didn't made an ugly bruise on Stan's already ugly face."

Mabel: The judges say it's out of bounds.

Dipper: You're out of bounds!

Dipper playfully jabs his golf club at his sister's stomach, making the latter laugh.

Mabel: Hey! Watch it!

She use her club to try to tickle Dipper back, but he managed to moved out of the way and Mabel ended up tickling (y/n) instead.

"Haha. Why you little runts, c'mere!"

(Y/n) puts Dipper in a headlock and noogied his head. Mabel tried to walk out, but was met with a same faith and now both of the twins are getting noogies by their cousin as they helplessly laugh.

Suddenly, the alarm on Mabel's cat clock went off, ringing on the night stand.

Mabel: Hey, guys, I gotta go hang out with Candy and Grenda tonight.