4th of july

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

the next day was the 4th of july, the losers club had decided to meet-up in the afternoon just before the parade.

eddie was already ready but his sister was not. she laid there softly snoring as eddie scowled.

"wake up." eddie hissed as he stood next to his sister's bed.

"go away." ocean groaned.

"we have to go to the parade!" eddie exclaimed.

"it doesn't start till the afternoon." ocean told him.

"it is the afternoon!" eddie rolled his eyes.

ocean shot up, "oh no."

eddie laughed as she rushed around the room in a panic.

"why didn't you tell me before?" ocean glared at him.

"if i told you before, then i wouldn't get to see you rushing around." eddie joked.

"this is funny to you?" ocean asked as she backed out the door.

"very funny." eddie confessed.

"i hate you!"

"i hate you too."

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

eddie was getting ice cream for richie while he harassed a band member for his instrument. and shockingly, richie had managed to snatch a tuba. yet, he played the stolen instrument terribly.

ocean took it from his hands and decided to 'play' a song for him which made him burst out in laughter.

the rest of the club were standing in an alleyway talking and looking at missing posters. the newest disappearance was a guy in richie and ocean's math class - edward corcoran. their math class was chaos, with richie's jokes and ocean's loud laughter.

the gang walked over to a bench, their conversation ending just in time for eddie to come back.

the owner of the instrument forcefully took back their equipment and scolded the teens.

"hey what the fuck dude!" richie huffed.

"come on man, don't have a cow!" ocean frowned at the man holding richie's tuba.

"what are they talking about?" the short boy asked coming out of the shop and holding 3 ice creams asked.

"what they always talk about." richie scoffed while taking one of eddie's cones.

"here." eddie told desi while holding out a strawberry ice cream for her.

"oh, muchas gracias ned." ocean said with a huge smile.