dae won pt1

CHAE EUN

after getting that call from jungkook, she was mad. mad because she found it ridiculous how jungkook was the one who chased her, yet was also the one to ditch her.

she sat on her bed, with a frown smacked right on her face, grabbing tightly onto her bed sheets.

"this is ridiculous!!" she let out, giving her bed a few tight slaps as if it was jungkook.

impulsively deciding that she'll head down to a nearby grocery store to get her all time favourite cure, ice cream.

she quickly stood up, grabbed her keys, wallet and phone and rushed out of the house.

eyes on the floor, she quickened her footsteps everytime she thought about how she got dumped.

'he liked me first! he asked my out first, and he dumped me?!?! how is this possible'

the constant thought that kept popping up in her mind.

huffing and puffing as she walked, it was clear to others who walked past her that she was mad.

after what seemed like forever, she finally reached the store.

as she looked into the transparent counter, searching for her favourite ice cream.

seeing there was only three of them, she decided to take all three tubs.

"it's fine i can always save it for other days" she convinced herself.

walking to the cashier trying to balance the three freezing cold tubs on her tiny hands, she suddenly heard someone from behind go,

"what there's no more?!"

it sounded like a familiar voice, but she was reluctant to turn back to check who it was because, one,

she's trying hard balancing her ice cream.

second, no way was she letting anyone in school witness her horrendous look in her pyjamas and messy hair.

she carefully put the three tubs on the counter, when she felt someone behind her.

"wow you bought all of them."

she turned behind slowly, realising she somehow got 'caught'.

realising who it was, her expression changed.

"yea, why?" she asked, irritated.

well she wasn't that irritated, but that was how she treated him in school.

"well it's my favourite, not gonna spare me one tub? just one." he asked. you could see the desperation in his eyes.

"nope, i need all three." chae eun replied smugly.

"it's not healthy to get all three, i can take the vanilla one, it's the worst flavour among these three." he replied.

seeing his hands creeping up to her ice cream, she immediately smacked it.

"park dae won stop touching my ice cream."

seeing her reaction, he immediately retreated.

"and by the way, i think vanilla is the best flavour among these three. don't discriminate it like that!"

seeing her reaction, dae won let out a small laugh.

"ha ha. so funny dae won. you have the worst sense of humour" chae eun continued.

seeing her behaviour, the smile slowly left his face.

"geez, what got to you princess." he asked, giving a small sarcastic pout.

rolling her eyes, chae eun took her wallet taking her cash out.

well there wasn't any.

fuck

"so you're upset and broke." dae won commented, peeking at her wallet.

"we've moved to digital banking now, what makes you think i can't pay through that?" mocking him.

taking out her phone to pay for her three tubs of ice cream, she clicked on the app to pay.

only eleven dollars in my bank?!?!!!!!

chae eun eyes widened.

she really was broke....

smoothly taking out a fifty dollar note and sliding it across the counter, dae won looked towards chae eun, giving the clearly embarrassed girl, a smirk.

"don't worry, your prince charming's here to save you."

and giving her a wink.

-

a/n: yes or no? 🤨