mel's iconic moments. [UPDATED]

"I'll pass her to the Americans"
There was a hater who told Mel she didn't belong in BTS and that she should be kicked out, she said that she loved Koreans but not Mel.

"Do I look like i have the brain cells to do this?"
Namjoon was doing some riddles and asked Mel if she could help her, Mel looked at the riddle then at him.

"As you can see i am Antisocial, so don't ask me to go out with you, ok?"
The boys were going out and asked Mel of she wanted to come.

"He just cappin' (lying)"
At an interview the host asked Namjoon if he had someone he liked and he responded 'no' and Mel looked at him saying this.

"Sometimes you can decide to not be a bitch"
The boys were on a Vlive and got asked if they ever had a gift they didn't like, the boys didn't wanna respond and Mel said this iconic line.

"If i hear that my daughter got into a fight i would ask the teacher if she won, like bitch.. You ain't my daughter if you didn't win."
She was with the boys and they started talking about family and she said that when she was asked if she wanted a baby.

"Ma come ti permetti!"
Taehyung came to Mel saying "Stronza" in italian, he didn't know what it meant so he just said it. Mel glared at him and told him that.