Sexual Tension [UPDATED]

Talking = ABC
Narrating = ABC

Mel× Jungkook
Mekook

-They were on set of the Men on a Mission

-
They were on set of the Men on a Mission.
They had to a roleplay. They had a limited time to do it.
Mel was already good in acting, because she learned from Taehyung.
Mel got the role of the 'tranfer student' and Jungkook the role of the 'class president'.

They started by doing a scene where they were debating for a new class president and 'the transfer student' candidated to become the new president of the class.
"I don't think she is made for becoming new class president." the class president said.
"I'm sorry, but do you know from wich family i come from?" the transfer student said walking towards the class president's seat.
She putted her hands on the table, (her shirt was a little open so Jungkook couldn't help but peek at it a little bit.)
"I come from a very studious family, Mr. Class President." the girl said coming closer to the class president and giving him a smirk.
They're lips were almost touching when the time runned out.
If the time didn't run out they would've kissed.
-

Mimi × Namjoon
Mejoon

They were doing one of their concerts, Mel was dancing near Namjoon when the boys had to do a hip thurst, Mel was looking at Namjoon and the part where they had to do a hip thurst came, Namjoon did it and Mel watching him, tripped

Mel was dancing near Namjoon when the boys had to do a hip thurst, Mel was looking at Namjoon and the part where they had to do a hip thurst came, Namjoon did it and Mel watching him, tripped.
Namjoon saw it and rushed to help her while the other continued the concert.
"Hey, what happend? Are you okay?" Mel started giggling and laughing.
"Why are you laughing?" Namjoon asked confused.
"It's just that i saw you doing a hip thrust and i fell from your hotness."
Mel confessed, Namjoon chuckled at what the female idol said.
He helped her get up, and whispered
"I can show you more if you want to..."
Namjoon said it in his deep and low voice, sliding his hand on her hip then going a little bit down.
She almost tripped again because of that and became red, good thing they can't see because of her skin. She pushed his chest away gently, and looked at Namjoon giving him a wink then continued to dance.
-
Wait for part twoo 🙈✌🏾