the accident.[UPDATED]

Mel and the boys were at the airport, coming from America.
She was Mel was behind and lost track of the boys. The fans still screaming their lungs out.
She looked around and she didn't see them.

She didn't have a bodyguard with her, but it wasn't a problem because she learned boxing and karate when she was young so she can protect herself.

All of a sudden a hand squeezed her wrist. Its was a girl with brown hair and crooked bangs, hse looked like she was in her late 20s, Mel pulled her hand back to her body.
"You dont belong here, Just go find another band to seduce!" "why did they even hire you!"
Mel looked at her unbothered and laughed, "What's so funny, whore?!" she said looking at her angrily.
"Beh, diciamo, prima di giudicarmi guardati con la tua frangia schifosa di merda, stronza.non giudicare persone che non ti hanno fatto niente[Well, let's say, before judging me look at yourself, with your crooked ass bangs, bitch. Dont judge people that didn't do anything to you.]"

Mel looked at her glaring and turned around to look for her band mates, videos and pictures were taken, she looked at her wrist that was bruised.
She finally found her band mates.

[this book is still under editing, so please bare with me for the next chapters with mistakes, badly written sentences, i am still re-writing this book.]