DIFFERENT REALITIES [UPDATED]

**YOONGI POV**
Today me and the boys are at the MMAs. We were all excited to win again, finished walking on the red carpet we sat down waiting for the host to start presenting (idk what they do at award shows ;-;), then Hoseok pointed out that we were sitting Behind someone and started fangirl over a dark-skinned woman who was a long durag with a pink/magenta silk dress,the woman looked back; she was very pretty. She winked at us, maybe she heard us. Hoseok started fangirling more, while she was giggling.
(btw this was the outfit)

She was sitting with a man,'maybe its her boyfriend i taught'

Then i heard J-hope saying that her and her brother were sitting right infront of us.
.
.
.
The host came and started giving a speech then it started, we heard ARMYs creaming our names from the back.
I looked back, there were a lot.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, i would like to start..."
Everyone got their attention to the host.
"So... The best female singer award goes to... SUN MI!"
'So her name is Mimi'.
**time skipp when she was done**

"And the best song of the year goes to... 'KILLSTAGRAM' by SUN MI!"

Wow she already won two awards in a row?!
She did her speech thanking her fansand her family for supporting her,she finished and got back to her seat, the host continued... We finished winning 3 awards.
We were backstage we had to perform
DNA, we got dressed and ready, the lights were out we walked on stage and started performing.
I looked at every fan and I saw Sun Mi dancing and singing along.
.
.
.
.
.
We finished Performing it was really cool, i was happy, we got back stage all tired and exhausted.
Band Manager Sejin came to us and said "Guys, someone wants to meet you guys."
"She is waiting for you guys"

"She?" Namjoon said.

"Yeah." Manager Sejin responded.

A tall woman with black hair and a silky magenta dress came in, she looked familiar.
"Hi, my name is Sun Mi, but you can call me Mimi like everyone does!" the young frmale idol said with a wide smile.
"Hello! It's an honor to meet. We are BangTan boys!"We all said.
" Oh, no need to speak formally, it's a pleasure to meet you too! "she said in fluent Koren, we were all shocked.
She looked at Hoseok and said" Your the guy who was fangirling earlier! "
" Uh.. Yeah, I am Hoseok! I am your biggest fan! I love your music! "Hoseok replied.
" Oh, no need to introduce i already know your names! I am actually a really big fan of you guys too!"she said smiling, showing her dimples.
"Really?" Namjoon said,
"Really!"

We all chatted for hours until it was time to go home.
....
part 2?