Epilogue

[Epilogue]

[Crownslayer's POV]

[Crownslayer]: "Can we try a different kind of soap this time? Last time, the Enamour brand soaps you used made my tail scraggly. Even after you brushed it, my tail still looks messy. "

[Austen]: "I agree, I actually just bought a new brand of soap. It's called Consonant. It uses organic olive oil so it will make your fur sleeker and shinier."

[Crownslayer]: "Ohhh, how exciting. Can't wait."

[Austen]: "Let's get started then!"

It's been 5 months since I have first met Austen. Even though we have only met five times since, we have started developing a passion for conversing about soap and soap brands. It sounds ridiculous, yes, but this is a secret. No one shall and will know.

I lay down on the couch like the first time I did, bottoms up. This time, though, I am much more relaxed. I was actually looking forward to this!

[Austen]: "Alright, I'm starting."

Austen always starts with the water towel like always. I close my eyes and feel the warm water running through my tail. I have learned to embrace and appreciate the process of washing a tail.

Once my tail is completely soaked, we move onto the good part. This part is the part where both of us were looking forward to. Austen puts a generous amount of soap on his hands and starts massaging my tail, making sure the soap gets everywhere in the tail.

The sensations when my tail gets touched are less sensitive unlike the first time, but I still let out an embarrassing sound every now and then. He ignores those sounds, but knowing him and his kinks, I don't try to suppress my moans either.

But today, for some reason, my moans are extra loud.

I can't help it! It just feels too good. It must be the new soap.

I'm sure Austen is really getting off on the noises I'm making. I'm fine with that since he should enjoy himself too, but if he tries anything funny, he'll be dead in a blink of an eye.

[Austen]: "Hey, does this feel good?"

[Crownslayer]: "Mnnghh, y-yes- aah aah... yes it feels good, mmmmh..."

[Austen]: "I said, DOES IT FEEL GOOD?"

He suddenly starts being aggressive with my tail, moving his hands faster and faster.

[Crownslayer]: "AHHH! AHH! AHH! YES IT FEELS GOO-"

SLAM!

The front door bursts open out of nowhere.

[???]: "GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER YOU MONSTER."

I spin my head around towards the door upon hearing that voice and I see a lady with white hair and horns.

Wait, is that- NO! IT CAN'T BE. NOOO, WHY ARE YOU HERE TALUAH.

I didn't recognize her at first since she is wearing her disguise. Instead of her normal black dress, she wore a sweater, a pair of jeans and fake prescription glasses.

Time seems to freeze in this room and everyone stays still while Taluah eyes Austen with pure, unfiltered hate. Austen is oddly calm.

[Austen]: "Okay ma'am, I don't know who you are, but you need to get- hey, HEY, PUT THAT AWAY!"

Taluah takes out a knife from her jean pockets and gets ready to lunge at him.

I need to do something, fast.