The Curious Case of Katsuki's Feelings Part 1

Today is September 1st when I'm posting these, which is also Tsuki's birthday. So enjoy this fun little birthday adventure!!

Third Person POV

Katsuki walks downstairs from his room dressed in his everyday clothes, slipping a jacket over his shoulders as he makes his way down the final step.

"Well good morning. What are you all dressed up for?" Mitsuki hums at her son while finishing up breakfast.

"Hpmh." He huffs, grabbing a few pieces of bacon and a slice of toast

"HEY BRAT, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!" His mother screams from the kitchen. "HEY! I'M TALKING TO YOU."

He chooses to ignore her and continues to walk past without answering, putting his shoes on when he gets to the door and grabbing his keys off it's hook.

"DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME KATSUKI!" The older blonde shouts again, visibly angrier than before.

"I'M GOING TO THE MALL DAMNIT, NOW LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE YOU HAG!" Growls the younger blond in annoyance, slamming the door on his way out.

Shuffling his way down the sidewalk, Katsuki starts on his way toward the mall. He remembered that Tsuki's birthday is just a few days away so against his better judgement, he decided to do something nice for her and get her a gift.

Upon arriving, he proceeds to browse from store to store, unfortunately leaving one after the other empty handed. Rack after rack and shelf after shelf, Katsuki's seldom hunk of patience he somehow managed to scrape together swiftly becoming finte.

"Ugh, damnit! I can't find shit in these damn stores!" He fumes, resting his hands behind his neck.

Despite his growing frustrations, he manages to pull himself together briefly, taking in a few deep breaths before deciding to put his last resort to good use.

Calling Kirishima for help.

"As much as I'd hate to admit it, I might actually need help from that red haired loser." Huffs the crimson eyed male.

*Ring....ring...*

*Click*

K: "Bakubro? Hey man, what's up?"

B: "Hey dumb hair. I need your help with something."

K: "Alright, whatcha got?"

B: "I don't know what to get the fur-brained idiot for her birthday."

K: "Hmm. Fur-brained idiot, fur-brained idiot...Are you talking about Tsuki?"

B: "Yes you dumbass, who the hell else would I be talking about?"

K: "I dunno man, it's hard to tell. You give nicknames to just about everyone in our class so it gets kind of hard to keep track of all of them."

B: "It's not that hard you idiot, but that's besides the point. Can you meet me at the mall?"

K: "Sure man. Do you at least have an idea of what you want to get her?"

B: "Argh, how the hell am I supposed to know?! I don't know what the fuck girls like."

K: "So you thought going to the mall, not knowing what to look for would be a good idea?"

B: ".....Shut up. Just get your ass down here."

K: "Alright, alright. Cool your blasters man, I'm on my way."