Chapter 11

It was currently Wednesday, Type was back at university and Tharn was anxiously waiting for San to come back with the novel to discuss improvements and such.

"Tharn." San said, a blank expression on his face as he waited for Tharn to enter the meeting room. Tharn had been told to come to the facility where San and many others worked and it was a weird feeling. Tharn had never been there before, and it was honestly rather frightening.

"Firstly, what is this?" San held the novel in one hand.

"My novel." Tharn replied, sitting opposite to San who kept the same empty, emotionless expression.

"Where's the porn? Where's the sex?" San questioned, dumping the novel on the table with a slap.

"It's a romance novel." Tharn said, quivering an eyebrow. Him and Type had not been working on an erotic novel all this time, they'd been writing an actual romance, a bittersweet, cute romance that they both fell in love with.

"Why?" San huffed.

"Because I wanted to." Tharn simply said. He was scared at first to change his style, he was so used to the vicious circle of porn that he had forgotten how much he loved to write, and how much he enjoyed it. Type was really the reason why Tharn found himself writing this novel, he had encouraged Tharn and pushed him to do what he wanted, not what San or the company wanted.

"Will you edit it?"

"Only this once but if this is the path you choose, I will no longer be your editor." San detailed to Tharn who thanked the man dearly. He didn't know what his future would hold, whether he would go his own path with new writing interests or if he would continue writing porn. And whether or not Type would stay with him, he hoped he did, but he would respect Type's wishes if he thought differently.

*

A month later, Tharn and Type went to a much awaited night out in celebration of Tharn's book release, along with Techno who was rather fond of Tharn, Champ, Techno's 'close friend' although it was obvious there was something more. And the four were very content at that moment, sitting around a table, beers in one hand, fried chicken in the other and so an incredible atmosphere was created.

"Let's have a toast!" Techno suggested, holding his bottle up and indicating for the others to follow.

"Cheers to Tharn!" Champ added, raising his chicken...wait.

"Wait! Champ, a toast is made with drinks, not fried chicken. Okay?" Techno scolded the man who pouted in protest.

"But I want to eat fried chicken. Let me make a toast with it."

"Suite yourself." And with that, the four clinked their bottles and chicken together and congratulated the older man on his successes. His book, which felt like it had been published a long time ago, was a massive success, it was almost instantly sold out which was odd considering the fact that nobody knew who Tharn Thara Kirigun was. Nor did they know about his past as an erotic author. Either way, Tharn was a huge success and Type had been by his side for the entire time and he was endlessly thankful for his existence.

"So where do you go from now?" Techno asked after their toast was completed.

"We're," He looked at Type who smiled at him.

"Planning on getting a small house near the coast, we'll both get jobs and I'll write more as a hobby than a job." Tharn detailed while Type and the other two listened contently. Tharn and Type hadn't discussed much about their future, they didn't know what their lives would look like, whether they'd be together or not but after a late night discussion, they decided that moving in together would be their next step, and they wanted to be near the coast as well as near Type's parents home which both parties were looking forward to.

The rest of that night was spent in the pub, dancing and singing along with alcohol and stumbling home. Type spent the night at Tharn's which was becoming more frequent, much to Techno's dismay as he missed having a roommate. However that was soon solved with Champ sleeping over most nights and the two would stay up late watching movies.