2

Evangeline PoV:

I apperated to the front of the Salvatore boarding house. I had my luggage in a small bag which had a undetectable expansion charm on it. I was so nervous to see my dad again it had been two years since I've seen him as I had to stay at Hogwarts to finish the war he understood but he was also very scared that I wouldn't return. I was still recovering from the emotional loss that I had gone through during the war I had lost some of my closest friends but I was happy in the end that we won. However some of the emotional scars I have probably take a while to heal.

I knocked on the door twice trying to control my breathing.

A girl with long brown hair opened the door and gave me a confused look, this must be Elena, one of the doppelwhores. I was exited to see her reaction that the cold hearted vampire was actually a sweet and loving father. I got my mischief from my dad evidently.

"Um sorry who are you?" I almost scoffed, I just pushed past her as I was not in the mood for pleasantries I just wanted to see my dad.

"DAD!!" Almost immediately dad vamp sped to the bottom of the stairs.

"Eva! Oh my god princess your back!" He engulfed me in a hug. He pulled away from me scanning my face and body probably looking for bruises or scars. "God look at you! My baby girl all grown up!"

"Daaaadd I'm 18 not not a baby" I pouted at him.

"I don't care your my little princess" he squeezed my cheeks and I smacked his hands away. we hugged and smiled for a few more minutes before we heard a throat being cleaned. I turned around and saw five people looking at us wide eyed. I looked over my shoulder to see dad smirking.

"Umm does someone want to say what the hell is going on? Damon Damon doesn't have a daughter who are you" a guy sped me to the wall and clamped me by my throat

"Umm does someone want to say what the hell is going on? Damon Damon doesn't have a daughter who are you" a guy sped me to the wall and clamped me by my throat. My dad ripped him off me and held him by his shirt.

"If you ever touch her again Tyler I'll make sure you don't have a heart"

"ooookay dad calm down" I held his hand tightly and gave it a squeeze. "Yes hello everyone my name is Evangeline Salvatore-Potter I am Damon's daughter in everything but blood, i am 18 years old. I was away at boarding school for the past seven years in England that is why I have an accent and I think that just about covers it" I turned to look at my dad "right?" He gave me a quick kiss on the temple. "Any questions ask away"

A blond haired girl stepped forward and engulfed me in a hug. "I'm Caroline Forbes lovely to meet you! I can't believe you had a daughter damon you let us believe you had no heart!"

"Shhh it's a secret don't tell" I said "he's only a softie for me. Also can I get everyone's names first cause I want to put faces to names" We talked for a few more minutes about my school avoiding the topic of magic because dad didn't want them to take advantage of me which I understood. I learned all their names quickly which was good so I might actually have friends.

******* (this means a change in pov or a time skip)

Bonnie was weary of the girl that was claiming to be Damon's daughter she sensed the power that was radiating off her, but she just told herself that she was a Bennet and nothing was more powerful than her so she doesn't need to worry.

Elena was also annoyed at the girl because she was taking up too much of the attention. It wasn't something she thought she would mind but was a bit frustrated that everyone had simply forgotten about Stefan due to a new arrival.

Matt, Tyler and Caroline all loved her they could tell she was going to be a fun one to be around.

After a while Elena spoke again "so I don't mean to cut this family reunion short but we have.. things... to discuss right Damon?"

Damon just looked annoyed at elenas not so subtle attempt to get the attention of Eva. "Okay well why not combine the two? Eva already knows everything I mean her dad is a vampire. The only thing that would calm her down when she cried was my vampire face ironically." Everyone chuckled at the thoughtful it.

Eva spoke to Elena this time "Okay so I don't mean to be rude but why do you want to do looking for Uncle Stef when klaus thinks you are dead? Because if he find you he will kill you on the spot and that will probably make Stefan feel worse" she walked over to the bourbon. "No offence" she added slyly.

Elena was a mad that Eva already had the upper ground. "Yes well he's my boyfriend who I love and I'm not letting him die because I was too much of a coward!" She screeched which caused everyone to look at her.

"Yes well I'm not suggesting you hide in a cupboard and forget about him but that you personally don't go looking for him." She looked around the room for encouragement.

"Yeh she's right Elena what good would it do if you end up dying" Caroline asked.

"Well I have to do something. I'm going to look for him and none of you can stop me" Elena angrily said.

"Fine fine whatever your death wish doll" Eva put her hands up defensively. And walked away grabbing her dad on the way out.

As soon as they left the room Bonnie spoke up, "don't you think it is a bit strange that in the middle of this klaus drama a mysterious girl comes into down with a British accent and claims to be Damon's daughter?"

Elena nodded in agreement "I agree I think we should take precautions"

"Jesus guys! She's Damon's kid who's been away at boarding school not everyone is a threat. And besides I think if any of you have anything but good intentions towards her he will rip your head of" Caroline stared to the group. And with that she walked out.