11

Eva PoV

I jolted awake when I felt a big energy of magic nearby- Esther. I was in a bad mood right now am I wanted her head on a pike to be honest. I apperated to the trees nearby going unnoticed by the mikealsons, I had texted my dad and told him and stefan to not turn the witches into vampires I had a much better was to do this.

"Ah so we are stuck out here while the favorite son plays sacrificial lamb, how pathetic you are Finn" I heard kols voice.

"Shut up Kol your brother knows vitrtue you will never know" god I'm gonna kill that bitch.

"Enough with this mother come out here and I will send you back to hell"

"I have been forced to watch you for a thousand years, I have watched you kill and torture, even you Elijah with your claim to nobility you are just as much of a monster as the rest, I have to undo the evil I have created, if you have come to please your lives I'm sorry but it's too late" she spat.

I made my presence known to the group, "hello again Esther" I smirked at her.

"Bonnie was supposed to kill you" she stuttered. I raised my eyebrows at the boys as if to say 'see'.

"Yes well sorry didn't work" I honestly had no idea when this assassination attempt happened, maybe she thought I was dead when I was sleeping? Am I really that heavy if a sleeper, anyway off topic.

"I am going to enjoy seeing your ass rot in hell Esther, you are the one who made your children into vampires, you are the one who did not give them any choice, and you are the one who is now trying to kill them. You disgust me Esther" I said walking up to the barrier, she smirked as she thought I could not get in.

I placed my foot over the barrier to see her smirk drop, I waved my hand and both her and Finn froze in place, "I told you Esther do not underestimate me and well you have done just that." I turned to face the mikeasons who were just confused and then back to the witch bitch. "You are pathetic and weak, and you shall stay that was for the remainder of your life, you will never practice magic again, and you will rot and die a miserable old women while your children thrive.

I held my wand out and she dropped for her knees, screaming as a bright blue light shot out of her chest.

"You are now but a human Esther have fun with that" I smiled at her before looping my arms under hers and throwing her out of the circle

Suddenly I fell to the ground screaming clutching my head it was so painful there were whispers and voices in my head, "no NO stop" I pleaded. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me while I screamed the living daylights out of my lungs. And then it stopped, silence in my head.

I stood up and pushed Kol off me, "shit shit shit" i has absorbed her power, god now I'm a Wiccan witch as well, I'm basically a hybrid. No, I didn't want this I just wanted the witch bitch to be human. "AGHHH" I stopped my foot and all of the surrounding trees fell to the ground. I felt so much power it was more than I would handle.

***

Kol was watching in awe as the eva took away his mother's powers but then began screaming in pain. When the pain was over he thought she would be okay but she looked really angry, she slammed her foot into the dirt and all of the trees I could see fell in one swift motion. He looked at her eyes and then were let black. She looked like a demon.

"DEATH" she suddenly screamed, Kol thought she was ordering his execution of something but a dark cloaked figure appeared out of no where.

"Mistress has summoned me" What in the bloody fuck?

"Death what has happened to me" she asked the figure.

"You now are the most powerful being to roam the earth mistress. you are the most powerful wizard and now you are also the most powerful wiccan witch" she stared at him and blinked.

"I don't know how to deal with Wiccan magic death, what if it goes out of control"

"You will have a mentor, mistress " death stated.

"Who"

"My favorite mikealson, Kol please approach" death motioned with his hand, Kol reluctantly made his way towards the figure and Eva. "Kol mikealson it's a pleasure to finally meet you I must say I do enjoy watching your massacres gives me quite a thrill"

That set Kol in his right state of mind and back to his smug look, "well I do aim to please"

"As I understand you have a large knowledge of magic is that correct?" Kol nodded, "would you be willing to teach mistress how to control her new magic?" Death asked.

"Yes of course, I was a child prodigy during my time as a warlock" he smiled sadly at the memory. Eva turned to him, she had not know this. "I will teach her everything I know" death smiled at the boy.

"Will that be all mistress?"

"Yes thank you death" he disappeared.

"what the HELL WAS THAT" they heard klaus behind them.

"I'll tell you all tomorrow I just want to rest" she sighed. Kol picked her up bridal style before she had time to process and vamp sped her to his bedroom.

"Have you just decided that I am staying here?" She asked him

"Yes darling" he said throwing her a shirt to wear to bed, she shrugged and pulled her clothes off leaving her just her underwear.

"Kol stop staring" she chastised him. He took no bother and walked towards her as a predator would a prey looking over her body hungrily.

"You look hot when your being bad" he mused twirling a piece of her hair in his fingers.

She placed her hands on his chest lightly running down his pecks, "I must admit it is a good look on you as well" she smirked at him. He leaned in ever so slightly beforehand massive bang was heard from below.

"Where is she" She sighed hearing her dads voice cockblock before removing herself from Kol and scurrining downstairs and throwing myself at dad.

Iturned to the mikealson trio, "I'll be back tomorrow morning" her dad took her hand and we apperated back home.