6

Eva PoV

I was busy getting ready for homecoming in my room while Bekah was upstairs in dads room, apparently they have a plan to dagger her, Elena is going to pretend to be her friend so she can stab her in the back, literally. It's sick.

Dad pops his head through the door "Princess they have just left Bekah is upstairs I just pulled the dagger out of her she should be up any minute"

"Thank you dad I know this is hard for you, going against your friends and all" I looked down to fidget with my hands.

"Princess I would go against then every time if that is what you wanted I would do anything for you, you must know that" I looked up teary eyed he is the best thing to ever happen to me.

"I'm so glad you found me dad I don't know what I would do with out you"

"Don't cry princess" swiping his thumbs under my eyes, "you look beautiful, but same rule still applies any boy looks at you for longer than three seconds. Snap his neck"

I rolled my eyes and laughed "yeh yeh you've been teaching me that since I was five. I better go get bex see you there dad."

Twenty minutes later and me and bex were walking into the Lockwood property holding hands. Bex was still recovering from the effects of the dagger so I was there for her support.

We spotted klaus and Micheal in the doorway I turned to bex, "go and stand by your brother I will make sure nothing happens to you both" she vamp sped towards klaus and held his hand while their father shouted abuse at them.

I stood behind a tree held my wand out and whispered "confungdo" all of the hybrids seemed to be lost in a daze "imperio" I commanded them to all go back to the party.

Mikeal looked around confused as did klaus, they both tried to call them back but to no avail.

*****

Eva then held out her Deathly Hallows ring and summoned the invisibility cloak, she had charmed it so when she summoned it she would not have to wear it, it would automatically turn her invisible which was much more convenient.

She stepped out from behind the tree and walked towards mikeal, quickly snatching the stake from his hand and throwing it to klaus, everyone was completely thrown off guard by this, no one knew what was happening.

"Imperio" i made mikeal stay stay in place.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS WHAT MAGIC DO YOU HAVE ON YOUR SIDE!" Mikeal screamed trying to move.

"NIKLAUS STAKE HIM" Rebekah cried.

Klaus rushed forward and staked Mikeal in the chest and his body burst into flames. Klaus was not sure what powers were working in his favour, but he wasn't one to doubt it, they gave him the grace of killing his father after a thousand years of being hunted.

Everyone was confused and bewildered by what just happened Elena was particularly annoyed how did not one thing go to plan? Rebekah was even undaggerd as well, in a flying fit of rage she ran to Damon as everyone watched.

"IT WAS YOUR DAUGHTER SHE DID THIS DIDNT SHE, HOW ELSE IS REBEKAH UNDAGGERED THAT BACKSTABBING BITCH"

Damon snapped and grabbed Elena by her throat and everyone gasped, Damon sneered in disgust "if you ever accuse my daughter of anything ever again Elena it will be the last thing you do, how many free passes can you get really? And as for the backstabbing bitch, that would be you, how dare you pretend to care for Bekah that girl has done nothing to you." He shoved her to the floor hard and went to hug Bekah he knew that Eva was there somewhere too.

"Do you want to stay here or come back with me and Eva I'm fine with either" he asked Bekah who glanced at nik before answering.

"I'm gonna stay with nik tonight tell E that I said thank you" Damon places a kiss on her head before vamp speeding home.

Stefan, Caroline, Elena, Bonnie, Tyler and klaus were extremely confused. Klaus was more shocked at the kindness shown towards his little sister by Damon but was appreciative of it nonetheless.

"Okay is anyone going to explain what the hell happened here?!" Bonnie screeched.

"I don't know your the 'Bennet witch' you tell me" Rebekah giggled. "Nik can you release Stefan from his compulsion please I will explain everything if you do this for me" she wasn't going to go into details she was going make up a name and a story for her mystery witch.

Klaus sighed, "while usually I would just dagger you I'm in a giving mood as our bastard of a father is dead," he put a hand of Stefan shoulder, "you are free to go and do as you please you no longer obey me" and nodded towards the rest of the group. Before going back inside with his sister.

Bonnie needed a plan fast she wanted the mikealsons to pay for what they have done, they always seem to win. Stefan then came to her with an idea of a plan to steal the coffins, Elena, Stefan and Bonnie executed the plan together. Apparently things are never quite around mysetic falls.