5

Eva PoV

The next few days flew by quickly. Dad was slowly abandoning his revenge plan against klaus saying that "he hasn't done anything wrong as of late and I couldn't care less, as long as it doesn't effect you I'm good" it was rather sweet because I said that I didn't want him dying, I also explained that sire lines die along with the original that is killed.

He has been warming up to bex and I'm glad that means my two favourite people get along. I think I am going to tell bex my secret soon I think she can be trusted and she won't use it against me.

So that's where I am now, me and bex and sitting on my bed, "bex I need to tel you something I haven't been entirely honest about who I am" I looked down ashamed.

"It's okay don't worry I usually hold back on the whole 'I'm a vampire' thing for a while but you can tell me anything" she held my hand reassuringly.

" okay so it's quite a long story I'm going to need you to hold questions till the end okay?" I chuckled and she nodded. " one sec muffluto okay now no one can hear us. right so there are two types of witches, Wiccan witches which I don't believe are actually capable of anything they have limitations and they draw their power from nature. however there is another type of witch which is the type of witch I am we are "wand wielders" as some people call us. We have a magical core so we don't need to draw power from anywhere, there are barely any limitations on what we can do. we don't faint with nosebleeds or headaches or anything like that, when performing magic it doesn't take your energy out of you physically." I took a deep breath and continued.

" on my 11th birthday we got a letter via owl saying that I have been accepted to Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry it is a school in England dedicated for our kind of witches. The wizarding world is a secret to the rest of the world and you're not allowed to share information I'm sharing it with you because you're a fellow supernatural so I doubt you'll go spilling the beans but it's kept under wraps. We a government and laws you're not allowed to use magic legally until you're 17. Anyway there was a dark wizard called Voldemort who murdered my parents when I was a child and then he attempted the killing curse on me however it rebounded and left the scar on my forehead" I moved my bangs so she could see the lightning bolt scar

" he tried to kill me because there was a prophecy the child would be the death of him and that child was me I was known as the-girl-who-lived because I was the only person alive that survived the killing curse. Over the years of Hogwarts he attempted to come back and in my fourth year he finally returned and started his army he believes that pure bloods are the only acceptable kind of witch. They are born from magical families so both of parents are wizards which is what I am and he didn't like that I associated myself with people who aren't purebloods. Basically we defeated him in my seventh year and I have all three of the deathly Hallows which basically means I'm the mistress of death and I know that sounds weird, but hear me out do you remember when I say that klaus can try to kill me? Well he can't I am the mistress of death so I cannot be killed in any way I will always come back I'm stuck at the age of 18 which means we can be best friends forever basically" I chuckled

"So yeah I'm basically one of the most powerful wizards in the world actually probably the most powerful now the most powerful one died in my six year. moving on yes I'm so sorry I kept a secret from you my dad didn't want people using my magic like getting me to do stuff for them and just befriending me because of my magic but I know you're a true friend so I know you wouldn't do that. However that isn't really the whole story but I have a pensive which basically is a magical water pool that you dip your head into and it shows memories, so I can show you all of my memories from my years at school and then you'll be able to understand better"

I pulled out the bowl and pulled about 15 white wisps out of my head using my wand and dropped them in the bowl. I gestured for bex to dip her head into it.

She stayed like that for about an hour, and when she came out immediately crushed me in a hug, "I'm so sorry you had to go through all that E I really am, i cannot believe that your aunty and uncle abandoned you as well and Cedric oh my gosh, and Dumbledore, Fred oh god" she was full on crying at this point.

"It's fine don't worry about me I'm sorry for showing you my memories that was probably a bit traumatic for you"

"It really was, but there were good things like dragons they are real? And unicorns oh my god and diagon alley you have to take me there" she exclaimed exitedly

"I will dont worry I've take dad plenty of times and I'm sure you will love it in person, also please don't mention this to anybody, however if someone is a threat to you say that you know a powerful witch called Evangeline potter and they will back of if they are smart" we laughed together "also you can taunt your brothers" I winked.

I pulled out a bottle of firewiskey and we drank through the night discussing our lives, I felt somewhat normal like a teenage girl for once.

*******

Damon's head poked round the door to see the two girls giggling "Ah I see Bekah has found the firewiskey amazing stuff that is, but I need to talk to you two, can you do a silencing charm on the room princess?"

"There is already one on the room, whats up dad?"

"Well as you girls know the Scooby gang is plotting against your brother, they figured out that klaus is actually the one who killed your mother Bekah" he said with sorrow in his voice.

Bekah felt like her whole world had stopped, nik who she had stood by through everything was the one that killed her mother, "that bastard" she whispered tears falling from her eyes.

Damon immediately pulled her into a hug he felt protective over her for some reason, ever since she came to stay he has taken the role of parent to her as well. He didn't want to over step his boundaries though.

"Listen Bex I know you are sad and as much as I hate the guy I don't doubt that he didn't tell you because he was just afraid of being left alone, he didn't want to loose you, your too important to him," Eva said to her bestfriend, "we can plot our own revenge how about we release some Cornish pixies on him he won't know what hit him!" She was trying to lighten the mood.

Bex let out a teary laugh, "thank you E I will definitely hold you to that"

"There is another thing.." Damon cautiously said, "they found out that there is a guy that can kill klaus, his name is mikeal and they plan to wake him"

Bekah looked at Damon in horror, "oh god no no no no he can't come here you cannot wake him"

"Bex told me about him he was an abusive father who hates his children and Bex being one of them puts her in danger" she shivered at the thought and turned back to Bekah who was a spluttering mess.

"Bex listen to me I can protect you and your brothers from him, use his own weapon against him okay? But you have to go along with whatever plan the Scooby gang have and then I promise you I will make sure that the dagger goes in mikeal instead of klaus" Bekah nodded slowly hoping that her friend could help.

Bekah leaned forward to hug Damon, "thank you, I know it sounds odd but you've been more of a father figure in three days than my dad has in a thousand years, so just thank you"

Damon's heart was well and truly warmed by this and he hugged her back, "Bekah I promise to protect you to the best of my ability" he gave her a kiss on her head and did the same to eva. "Goodnight girls"

Eva and bex cuddled until they fell asleep together