Chapter 1: The Legend of the Four Cardinal Weapons

A/N: Yo wassup, so yeah my first story (not really). Hope you like it, some more notes after the chapter, it's pretty important so yeah. 0_0 Enjoy.

I am Naofumi Iwatani, College student in the field of Medicine.

Right jab

A chop to the neck

Low kick

Axe kick

K.O

"Yes! Finally!"

And that... is my brother. Only a few years younger than me, but still a pain in the ass.

" Kenchi, be quiet, I'm trying to study, maybe you should try doing that too." I take a glance at him.

He pouts and crosses his arms together "But I finally beat the boss level! And its Winter break, there won't be school for months!"

I looked back to my computer, trying to regain focus "Yes yes congratulations, now would you stop acting like a child. You're in highschool now."

"..hmph" he walks back to his room with a pout.

Finally, peace and quiet. As I was saying, I'm Naofumi Iwatani, I have black hair, green eyes, and I'm 5"11' tall. Some call me Naofumi, close people call me Fumi, while others... they call m-

"Fumi! There's a package for you!" My mom calls out.

I sigh as I get up from my chair. "Ok mom who's it from?" I ask in curiosity. I wasn't expecting packages till the next week.

"It doesn't have a name, It just says 'from a good friend'." I freeze. This is not good I need to be quick.

"Mom, I'm gonna go check it upstairs" I take the package from her hand and run up to my room.

I start sweating in anticipation. What could be inside? This rectangular package could range from a variety of things that could ruin my life.

Slowly, with a pocket knife, I cut the packaging. I gently remove it to reveal.... a book? A book with the title of The Legend of the 4 cardinal weapons. A wave of relief washed over me. I sigh, glad that it was merely a book, but I still wonder who this 'good friend' is. Nevertheless I'm just glad that it was just a book, and I love a good book.

Time skip

"Fumi! Can you go buy some milk and while you're at it get some eggs."

"Sure mom give me a minute." I put aside my laptop, and my eyes land on a certain book. Ever since I got it, I always had a weird gut feeling when looking at it, but I just ignored it and put it off as hunger.

I grab my jacket, phone, and my trusty pocket karambit I made a while back which was inspired by a video game called GCGO. Why do I have a knife? Well, that's a story for another time, as Prof. Olive said in Bagmon, "There is a time and place for everything".