Chapter 4: A Bitch, some Trash, and a Simp

A/N: Yep so I am alive, and I did take a while to make this new chapter cuz I deleted my previous draft to match my edits on the previous chapters. Also, online classes just started in my school, so sorry if it's a bit long for ya. Now a bit short, I'll try to update as much as possible, but it will be slower now that I have classes. 

Enjoy

*BAM**BAM**BAM* "Shield demon open up in the name of King Aultcray!" 

"Oy Naofumi, open up your door before I break your door!!" Motoyasu? what the hell is he doing. I look around to see most of m stuff gone, my bag of silver was gone, and my Karambit! Maybe this is what that's about. But demon? What's that about?

I walk up to the door to open it up. Outside I saw a bunch of guards around a furious Motoyasu and ... a scared Myne? 

"Shield Demon! The King Summons you to his court for the crime of attempted rape!" 'what. The. HELL?'  

"What do you mean attempted rape?! You must be mistaken! Go bother someone else!" I was about to close the door but Motoyasu stopped me.

"NAOFUMI! How could you try to rape someone like Myne! She was the only one to join your party and THIS is how you treat her!?" Okay what? 

"First of all, I did no such thing. Second of all, we were sleeping in different rooms. Lastly, Why the hell would I even do that!? You don't even know me!" This is starting to piss me off. First they disturb my sleep, then they accuse me of attempted rape! 

"But fine! I'll Go to the court, and I'll prove you all wrong!"

Timeskip

"I let my own daughter join your  party and you repay me with THIS!? You're nothing but scum!" His daughter? Myne was a princess? 

"Why don't you first hear both  sides King Aultcray" Oh finally, someone that makes sense! Thank god for Itsuki.

"The shield demon was drunk when he entered my room and said that "the night was still young." then he pinned me to the wall. But luckily I was able to escape and find Sir Motoyasu. " Oh that bitch, I knew I shouldn't have trusted her. 

"I wasn't even drunk! I stopped drinking alcohol way back! I didn't even have a glass of it! And even if I did, back in my world I never got drunk!" 

"Silence you scoundrel!"  The king ignored my reasoning completely! Aughhh I knew it! Of course He would take his daughters side! The heroes! They should have some sense right?

"Itsuki, please tell me that you believe me! Ren!" they looked away.

"I'm sorry Naofumi, there's just not enough evidence. And you're still suspicious to me since you never told us how you died." That was it? I was suspicious? BULLSHIT! 

"..." Ren just stayed silent. He was the youngest of us, only 16 I think.

"She stole my gold! I was obviously framed! How can you not even see it!?" 

"Your crime is punishable by death you demon!" The king is ignoring everything I say!

"Fine then! Just kill me! Summon yourself a new hero! I was already on my way to the afterlife after all!"

"You're so pathetic. You're running away from your problems! You're just a shielder anyway who's useless in attacking, you'd probably die in the battlefield anyways!" 'So that's what he thinks huh? That I'm weak? Well damn you! DAMN YOU TO HELL! I'LL SHOW YOU WHO'S WEAK!' I punched Motoyasu in the gut so hard that he went flying all the way to the throne.

"Dammit! Kill him!" He ordered while trying to get up.

"No don't!" The king stopped them! What does he really want! Just bring me back already!

"What why not!?" Motoyasu asks in an annoyed tone.

"If we kill him, we will have to kill all of the heroes to summon a new hero!" great, so I can't even die. Fantastic. 

"Fine then just leave! Nobody even needs someone as weak as you! You can't even attack anyone!" That's it huh? They think I'm weak I'll show them.

"Since you are the shield hero, you still have to fulfill your responsibilities. You will be summoned to Melromarc in one months time. Now leave!" Bullshit, they know they still need me. Fine, I'll help them, I'll show them that they need me.

I turned to leave, but one of the guards had a wonderful idea. He punched my back, it had a nice sound, like punching a brick wall, the crack of his bones were music to my ears. time seemed to pause for a while, my eyes hidden under my black hair, a smirk on my face. As if in slow motion I grab the wrist of the guard who attacked with my non-shielded hand and pull him towards my other hand in the form of a fist. 

*crack*  Boy was that satisfying. 

"Auuuggghhhhh!" He now lay on the ground, hand and jaw broken. I look around, to see the shocked faces of the rest of the guards staring at me with a hint of fear in their eyes.

"Anyone up for more?" I look around some more, I look at that trash of a king shaking in anger,  the bitch that started this all had a scowl on her face, and the simp who was shocked.

"No one?... thought so." I  slowly walked out of the castle, back into the city to survive on my own.

A/N: As I said, a bit short, but still enough to move on with the story. I'll sincerely try to update by Tuesday since that's when I have the most free time. Bye!