1.START

Third person's POV.

Minju woke up from a bad dream, a dream that can't be describe how bad it is, nevertheless she shrug off the thought of it, cause school is about to start and shes still here in her bed looking up the ceiling,

She took a glance to her clock noticing the time and rushed to her bathroom and do her morning routine.

-----------------

minute passed someone's knocking in her room, its her mom
"aren't you up minju-ya?"her mom said,

"Im already up mom,ill be downstair any minute"(she means hour cause shes more than a lama) minjoo respond.

Minju after finished showering having a hard time choosing her outfit,"what should i wear? Hmm" minju muttering to herself, and before she could dress up she texted her squad.

"Heyy uglies"minju texted.

"For real minju? You calling yourself ugly early in the morning?," Yuri respond.

"Stop, you two, where are you minju? its freakin 7:50am" eunbi said.

"Unnie, as if we both classmate how dyk im late?" Minju response

Before eunbi text back,."just kidding unnie im bout to go dw loveyouu" minju said.

"As you should kim minju" eunbi respond.

"Minju, you're a frog right? i thought frog moves fast?,...omg i forgot you're a half fckin lama HHAHAHA" yuri respond.

"Youuu---- im not gon hesitate to throw hands when i see you" minju replied.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA"Nako respond.

"What so funny dwarf?"minju replied

"..." Nako respond.

"Just kidding minju, hurry up before prof arrive." yuri replied.

"Ok, gtg"minju replied.

"Hope you tripped while walking" yuri replied.

"Fuckk youu" minju response.

As she off her phone and finished fixing her things she go downstairs,

Surprisingly wonyoung is waiting in the sofa, shes actually pouting cause her sis taking so long.

"yaah- unnie what took you so long?, Dyk what time it is?" Wonyoung said.

"Aigoo, wonnie im sorry lets go now." minju says.

"No unnie its fine, go eat some breakfast ill wait."

" Okay wait me there ill be fast, i promise this will be the last haha"

As minju got in the kitchen surprisingly her dad and mom talkin to something.,"minju sit down and eat your breakfast, wonyoung might be pissed cause you makin her wait again"her dad said.

"Ok dad, uhmm whats with the serious talk?., Minju jokingly said as she sits down.

Her mom and dad looked to each other., Why i feel this is not good minju talking to her mind.

"We bout to tell you something today but its too early, minju i guess we will save it to laters dinner"mom said.

"Ohh" minju said while munching her food, what it is? Shes havin a full thoughts rn.

her phone light up noticing its eunbi who texted,.. she panicked,,,Oh fck its eunbi unnie, she might kill me if she finds out im still in the house, minju thought of that and forgoting bout what her mom and dad had talked earlier.

Minju interrupted her mom and dad and bout to stand "Mom,dad gtg wonyoung might be rlly pissed right now i should go".

---------------

As minju walking in the hallway, (wonyoung probably separated cause shes still a 1st year) minju without noticing bumped to someone with full force, sending her to fly into the ground.

"Fuck"minju muttered and grunt,  while looking down.

"Wtf are you blind?" A person said.

~~~~~

Guesss im starting early, hope y'all like it .

I wonder whos that person minju bumped? Hmmmmm???....

I might have a slow update cause yk i have classes :<< hope u understand me thank you❤️