There are places in our life we term as special; where we feel certain happiness and warmth which can't be found anywhere else. All her life Inara had called Rehman Residence that special place of hers but this was changing after getting married. Hassan House was slowly adding to the small list of places close to Inara's heart.

Nahyan's being posted in Islamabad had many advantages. Both her Nanu's place and Hassan House were just a few minutes' drives away and Inara never felt this thankful. She could visit any of these places whenever she wanted to. And when Nahyan was not home, Inara wanted to do just that.

"It's been a month but doesn't feel like it."
Feeha commented making herself comfortable on the couch. Inara who was sitting close to the kids smiled.

"I mean it was almost the same with Shafaq and we always thought that was because she had come from the same setup as us, a joint family of sorts but I hadn't thought you'd get familiarize with the way gatherings work in this house this quickly. I love it."

"Exactly. It Feels like Inara was always meant to be around us."
Shafaq shouted from the kitchen where she was making snacks for the three of them. Inara could just shake her head at their joy. Shafaq and Feeha had made her their pal in no time and the solitude lover Inara had felt all her defenses going down the drain when she was with them. Both of them had a knack of making everything fun and Inara was a mere human. Every human likes to have fun.

"You guys need to tone this down."

"Tone what down?"

"Your excitement on having me around."

"Now, Inara this is how you celebrate being promoted to a trio."
A trio. Inara liked the sound of it. She gestured Rooba to come to her who seemed to be agitated all this while. Her journal was clutched in her hand.

"You want to say something, Rooba?"
Inara asked eyeing the girl worriedly. Rooba wasn't an expressive kid. For a year Inara taught her had told her this. These days Inara was off work. She didn't want to resign but Zoha had insisted on it saying work after marriage was going to be difficult to manage and when Inara pointed out they hadn't suggested anything like that to Afaaf, Zoha's answer was a simple shrug with the all too familiar look which clearly told Inara she wasn't Afaaf.

Which meant her job wasn't important enough to linger on. This notion of Zoha had hurt Inara but also had put a fear in her heart. She knew she'd have to go on leave but what if Nahyan didn't want her to rejoin the school job? This had prevented her from broaching this topic in front of him. Everything was going so good both with Nahyan and his family. She didn't want to have any problem this early. This wasn't the right way of handling it but Inara didn't know any other way.

"Today, Miss. Saima asked us to write something about any of our inspirations. It could be anything or anyone that motivates us to be the person we want to be."
Inara didn't say anything. She couldn't say anything.

"I wrote about you because you are the first person who saw me the way I'm, an aspiring content writer. I owe you so much. Had you been not supportive of my journal entries, I would've never gotten the courage to show them to my family. It's a plus point that they are also very accepting of the career choice I'm going to make but you gave me the initial confidence and that was everything. So thank you, Inara Ma...I mean Bhabhi."
She smiled shyly and had taken her seatback with her siblings. Her journal was in Inara's hand. Her eyes were stumbling on the words written in the language of love and respect.
"You really are doing something great, you know."